Viewing Review: my favourite! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

my favourite! Edit
by audiovideoblog Combined Rating: 5.0
Actually I can’t believe I haven’t written a review of these cables yet. Connection LAB are for half a year my favourite accessories in work. Firstly I have bought 10m cables to connect my TV to...
Pros Cons
  • the relation: pricevs quality is perfect
  • none
Actually I can’t believe I haven’t written a review of these cables yet. Connection LAB are for half a year my favourite accessories in work. Firstly I have bought 10m cables to connect my TV to the digital receiver in home theatre (in-wall built). It fitted perfectly, and allow me to say, the cables are so pretty, It was a shame to hide it from the view wink.gif I like the heavy golden contacts and blue cables. This is what’s so cool on the outside: they look as expensive designer cables. The thing is these are not! Their price is reachable for most people. I liked the audio and video as well that I got thanks to the Connection LAB and I decided to go further and buy their 15 m cables. Here’s something for all that don’t believe 15m of HDMI cable can work and work well, what is more! There is absolutely no difference between the signal with 10 m and 15 m. I bought the longer cable mostly because of my sons who play PlayStation 3 and I want them to move back as much as possible from the TV. I checked how the digital receiver works and as I say, it’s as good as the shorter one. I sometimes use it with the blu ray player and most of the films look awesome.
I can totally recommend this brand, especially HDMI cables.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: