Viewing Review: unbelievable sub - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

unbelievable sub Edit
by hellraiser1951 Combined Rating: 4.6
It started with my son wanting a sub for his house that he would hear everywhere in his big house. I read some reviews about that sub on internet and decided that for the price I would buy it for...
Pros Cons
  • cheap and very deep bass
  • none

It started with my son wanting a sub for his house that he would hear everywhere in his big house. I read some reviews about that sub on internet and decided that for the price I would buy it for him. The sub was delivered to my house and I decided to connect it to my system. I have Martin Logan front speakers with an Anthem rmx 700 for receiver. That sub rock right away...I could not believe. After I gave it to my son,he could not believe how much this sub rocks and loud. Me,I decided to buy another one for myself. I heard subwoofer some as much as 1000$ and they did not sound as good as this one. One word....UNBELIEVABLE

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: