Viewing Review: My review of the Denon AVR-1322 - AVS Forum
My review of the Denon AVR-1322 Edit
by Wolfie Combined Rating: 3.8
OK, this will be short and sweet:

My Denon receiver is the AVR-1312 and was purchased for under $200. Some might think that's pretty much asking for trouble, but let me tell you, it wasn't.

Its...
Pros Cons
  • Fully featured for the money, 3d processing, 4 HDMI inputs
  • Slow and clunky input switching
OK, this will be short and sweet:

My Denon receiver is the AVR-1312 and was purchased for under $200. Some might think that's pretty much asking for trouble, but let me tell you, it wasn't.

Its features include:
Fully Discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (110 W x 5ch)
HDMI 1.4a with 3D, Deep Color and x.v.Color function
4-HDMI inputs and 1 output
High definition audio support such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
Dock connectivity for iPod and network streaming
Easy to use screen display

Smiley-Face rating:
Affordability smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Features smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
HDMI input switching smile.gifsmile.gif
Audio Quality smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Remote Quality smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Synopsis:
At the time I purchased this receiver, I was just getting into home 3D with my Panasonic AE7000U. When I saw this receiver on Amazon, I almost passed it by. I thought, "This can't be the correct price." Fortunately it was and I took the plunge. I never looked back. On my smiley-face rating system, I should clarify the low rating for HDMI input switching. It takes what seems to be forever for it to switch from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2, and so forth. But, in it's defense, it keeps telling me, "Whadda ya expect for what ya paid for me?" Sound quality is exceptional for the price. Unfortunately, the remote isn't backlit, which would be beneficial in a darkened home theater. But it keeps repeating to me the same response as the HDMI switching. I shouldn't complain.

In conclusion, if you are limited in budget, such as you went hog wild with the other parts of your home theater components, you couldn't go wrong with this little beauty.

Wolfie
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: