Viewing Review: Good, not great - AVS Forum
Good, not great Edit
by quattroG Combined Rating: 3.9
This TV was purchased to replace a cheaper Seiki that was 60 hz. This TV is listed as 120hz refresh. But it doesn't appear to do much on this tv. Motion is still a problem. CNET reviewed a similar...
Pros Cons
  • cost
  • picture motion blur
This TV was purchased to replace a cheaper Seiki that was 60 hz. This TV is listed as 120hz refresh. But it doesn't appear to do much on this tv. Motion is still a problem. CNET reviewed a similar model from Toshiba listed as 120 hz and also commented that it did not appear to work as a 120 set and more worked as if it was 60. I feel the same. Without motion, the picture if very nice. Bright accurate colors and clear picture. The cloud features require you to create an account on Toshiba's cloud network. That will allow you to store up to 5G on Toshiba's cloud network. I see pros and cons to that approach. Overall, it's a good tv. Just not a great picture for any motion.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
aussawin 06-10-2014, 10:08 PM

I love this tv. It's the perfect size, has a clear picture, and I absolutely love that Netflix is only a click away. The only thing I would change is the base of the tv. I would have preferred it to be black rather than silver.

Also, the only issue I had during setup was when I tried to get this tv hooked up to my internet. It took a few attempts, but eventually it was able to load and connect.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: