Viewing Review: Excellent Remastering - AVS Forum
Excellent Remastering Edit
by Jar Jar Insano Combined Rating: 4.0
I purchased this on Amazon during cyber week just because it was a great deal. I had absolutely no interest in adding this to my collection at full price. That being said, after watching the...
Pros Cons
  • Audio, Special Effects
  • Some graininess
I purchased this on Amazon during cyber week just because it was a great deal. I had absolutely no interest in adding this to my collection at full price. That being said, after watching the movie, the remastering job on this one was spectacular and I would say it's even worth the $60 or $70 it is full price for the trilogy. The sound quality in the movie was on par with some of the modern movies and the bass you get in this movie surpasses most modern movies. I listed graininess in some scenes as a con but that was only because I couldn't think of anything else to put. For how old the movie is, I would say that there is far less graininess than I expected in the movie. I was really surprised to see that all the special effects and CGI still looked great on bluray. On some movies, bluray really showcases the finer details that were missed but that is not the case for this one.

I would highly recommend this collection to anyone that has the movie. Great remastering of a classic!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: