Viewing Review: Classic holiday movie - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Classic holiday movie Edit
by cristina7 Combined Rating: 5.0
This was one of my staple Christmas movies growing up, so I had to have it in Blu-ray.  It's been quite some time since I've seen it on standard DVD (or worse, VHS) but the quality is significantly...

This was one of my staple Christmas movies growing up, so I had to have it in Blu-ray.  It's been quite some time since I've seen it on standard DVD (or worse, VHS) but the quality is significantly better in Blu-ray.  The audio quality and the Vista Vision won't disappoint, if you're fond of the film.  

Another favorite if you're out to expand your holiday Blu-ray collection:

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
jasrun2 12-20-2013, 12:19 PM

Amazing picture quality, can see all the tiny details in the fancy costumes.  I used it to test out the sharpness in my new Panasonic 60ST60!  Besided being a real Christmas favorite!

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: