Viewing Review: Klipsch RF-7II - AVS Forum
Klipsch RF-7II Edit
by rjhalljr Combined Rating: 4.2
I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II, B-Grade from www.acousticsounddesign.com.  The shipping by freight was fast and the speakers were secured on a pallet.  Mike Embers was very helpful and I got a...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent HT Sound, Excellent Build Quality
  • None

I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II, B-Grade from www.acousticsounddesign.com.  The shipping by freight was fast and the speakers were secured on a pallet.  Mike Embers was very helpful and I got a great deal.  The condition of the speakers as far as I can tell, looked brand new, there was no blemish that I could find anywhere.  The performance of the Kilpsch RF-7's watching movies was nothing short of theater quality, I was completely blown away.  Listening to CD's was a very pleasant experience.  I was a bit anxious of these speakers because I had read reviews of their harsh high end but to my ears the sound was dynamic and detailed with tight powerful bass.  I can tell you that as far as I am concerned the Klipsch RF-7II are and excellent sonic value.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
vsriram 01-13-2014, 02:22 PM

Hi - You mentioned about B Grade and am not aware of any grading system in speakers. I am thinking about buying Klipsch RF 7II 7.1 channel and currently Sound Distributors are offering great price with a free Marantz applifier. I am not sure if there is any catch but Sound Distributors (online retailer) is an authorized online dealer for both Klipsch and Marantz. Can you explain what is B grade and your experience iwht Sound Distributor if any.

Thanks

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: