Viewing Review: Klipsch RF-7II - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Klipsch RF-7II Edit
by rjhalljr Combined Rating: 4.2
I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II, B-Grade from www.acousticsounddesign.com.  The shipping by freight was fast and the speakers were secured on a pallet.  Mike Embers was very helpful and I got a...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent HT Sound, Excellent Build Quality
  • None

I purchased the Klipsch RF-7II, B-Grade from www.acousticsounddesign.com.  The shipping by freight was fast and the speakers were secured on a pallet.  Mike Embers was very helpful and I got a great deal.  The condition of the speakers as far as I can tell, looked brand new, there was no blemish that I could find anywhere.  The performance of the Kilpsch RF-7's watching movies was nothing short of theater quality, I was completely blown away.  Listening to CD's was a very pleasant experience.  I was a bit anxious of these speakers because I had read reviews of their harsh high end but to my ears the sound was dynamic and detailed with tight powerful bass.  I can tell you that as far as I am concerned the Klipsch RF-7II are and excellent sonic value.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
vsriram 01-13-2014, 02:22 PM

Hi - You mentioned about B Grade and am not aware of any grading system in speakers. I am thinking about buying Klipsch RF 7II 7.1 channel and currently Sound Distributors are offering great price with a free Marantz applifier. I am not sure if there is any catch but Sound Distributors (online retailer) is an authorized online dealer for both Klipsch and Marantz. Can you explain what is B grade and your experience iwht Sound Distributor if any.

Thanks

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: