Viewing Review: Great sound for a basic sound bar - AVS Forum
Great sound for a basic sound bar Edit
by sgsmith Combined Rating: 4.0
I bought this sound bar as a gift for my neighbor. She's been complaining about not being able to understand dialog from her 37" Vizio TV, and we had to turn up the volume for almost all shows. ...
Pros Cons
  • Room filling sound
  • None
I bought this sound bar as a gift for my neighbor. She's been complaining about not being able to understand dialog from her 37" Vizio TV, and we had to turn up the volume for almost all shows. Her TV room is a large volume, two stories high, opening to a loft space upstairs, and to a two story foyer at the front door. The little TV speakers were overwhelmed.

She's not an audiophile, so there was no need for a sub, or for any back channels. I was looking for good basic 2.0 sound and this equipment meets that bill. She's very happy that she can now understand dialogue, her room mate is happy that she's not being blasted by the too loud volume.

The TV didn't have any audio outputs, so I had to connect to the Motorola cable box. Since both a digital optical cable and coaxial cable were included, they were both connected. The remote is very easy to use, and the front panel lights showing which input is being used is very helpful. We control volume through the cable remote, and only use the sound bar remote to power on/off. We haven't used the Bluetooth connectivity.

Very pleased with the purchase and have recommended to other people and other web sites.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: