Viewing Review: AAA+++ 10 of 10 Best priced compative sound, Shake items off-wall AAAA+++++ - AVS Forum
AAA+++ 10 of 10 Best priced compative sound, Shake items off-wall AAAA+++++ Edit
by shake and bass Combined Rating: 4.8
I bought this sub-woofer buy price but did not expect much out of it since the price was so low, when i hooked it up i was first disappointed because it was placed on my carpeted floor ( stupid me...
Pros Cons
  • Bassie enough to shake thing off shelfs and walls
  • none
I bought this sub-woofer buy price but did not expect much out of it since the price was so low, when i hooked it up i was first disappointed because it was placed on my carpeted floor ( stupid me ) and did not sound right. But!!!! when i raised it up & properly placed it,

Wallah it was now shaking things off the wall shelf's that's when i was impressed if your sub-woofer can shake things off the wall you're in the game literally that's what i use mine for my PS3 & my Acoustic "Blast" Audio RWSUB-12 let's the neighbor know i'm playing .....i can feel my game the bass go low enough to feel as well as play now i,m thinking on a second purchase.. ......

Mec-Air-Calvary
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Bond 007 01-26-2014, 05:34 AM

This smells like an advertisement to me.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: