Viewing Review: AAA+++ 10 of 10 Best priced compative sound, Shake items off-wall AAAA+++++ - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

AAA+++ 10 of 10 Best priced compative sound, Shake items off-wall AAAA+++++ Edit
by shake and bass Combined Rating: 4.8
I bought this sub-woofer buy price but did not expect much out of it since the price was so low, when i hooked it up i was first disappointed because it was placed on my carpeted floor ( stupid me...
Pros Cons
  • Bassie enough to shake thing off shelfs and walls
  • none
I bought this sub-woofer buy price but did not expect much out of it since the price was so low, when i hooked it up i was first disappointed because it was placed on my carpeted floor ( stupid me ) and did not sound right. But!!!! when i raised it up & properly placed it,

Wallah it was now shaking things off the wall shelf's that's when i was impressed if your sub-woofer can shake things off the wall you're in the game literally that's what i use mine for my PS3 & my Acoustic "Blast" Audio RWSUB-12 let's the neighbor know i'm playing .....i can feel my game the bass go low enough to feel as well as play now i,m thinking on a second purchase.. ......

Mec-Air-Calvary
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Bond 007 01-26-2014, 05:34 AM

This smells like an advertisement to me.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: