Viewing Review: ONKYO POWER!!! - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

ONKYO POWER!!! Edit
by Fasin8 Combined Rating: 4.7
WIFI plus and Bluetooth a must. Onkyo seems to have all the bell and whistles. I had a TX-SR805 for 6 years and only bought that receiver because I had a Yamaha and Harmon Kardon that did not live...
Pros Cons
  • WIFI plus and Bluetooth a must. Huge power able to handle any speaker
  • huge and bulky. remote needs back light

WIFI plus and Bluetooth a must. Onkyo seems to have all the bell and whistles. I had a TX-SR805 for 6 years and only bought that receiver because I had a Yamaha and Harmon Kardon that did not live up to the power to handle my speakers. I loved the Kardon clear un-distorted sound. It just couldn't power my Klipsch sound system. I have had this receiver for about a month and love it. It has 130 watts per channel of TRUE power. The bass delivered via this Onkyo 828 is the best. I love the on screen display very user friendly. The Wifi and bluetooth was a great add-on for this receiver. I give this receiver two thumbs up. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: