Viewing Review: For the price, these are solid wireless headphones - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

For the price, these are solid wireless headphones Edit
by jwenzel31 Combined Rating: 4.0
I had a great experience with these headphones. They sound great for wireless and only $70. Most other bluetooth headphones were $100+ for the same quality.

I love being able to go to the gym...
Pros Cons
  • Bluetooth 4 compatible, good range, most comfortable headphones I have ever worn.
  • Kind of bassy, which I like but not everyone would. It's fixed by adjusting EQ.

I had a great experience with these headphones. They sound great for wireless and only $70. Most other bluetooth headphones were $100+ for the same quality.

I love being able to go to the gym and listen to tunes without cords getting in the way. I just leave my iphone in my bag and control it all from the headset.

I then go home to bang on my drums and again no cords in the way and good noise reduction.

These aren't something you would use in a professional studio, but for the casual, music lover like myself these were an awesome buy.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
ColeNote3 03-20-2014, 08:50 AM

Do they have aptx?

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup: