Viewing Review: A nice game system to own - AVS Forum
A nice game system to own Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 5.0
What can be said about the Xbox 360 that hasn't been said already. It is a nice game system I used to upgrade from the Microsoft Xbox game console. The first Xbox 360 console I had cost $300.00 and...
Pros Cons
  • Backwards compatible with some Xbox games that I own.
  • A Hassle to set up Avatar and online info. The price of online game add ons. Red Ring of Death.
What can be said about the Xbox 360 that hasn't been said already. It is a nice game system I used to upgrade from the Microsoft Xbox game console. The first Xbox 360 console I had cost $300.00 and it got the dreaded Red Ring of Death and I purchased a second Xbox 360 for about $150.00. I chose the Xbox 360 because of the console's backwards compatibility with some Xbox games that I own. Setting up your online Avatar is a drag and the hassle and price of online game add ons is not good. I use my Xbox 360 for gaming and streaming Movies and TV shows downloaded from my laptop onto a 32GB Flash Drive. But, the Xbox 360 will not play the stream media until you convert it into a video and audio file the console can recognize. Major Pain! The picture quality is good for both Media streaming and games. Especially if you have projector! I like the wireless controller. The WIFI Connection leaves much to be desired when you are watching Netflix. TIP: To use the older Xbox 360 Hard Drives in the newer Xbox 360. All you have to do is take the old 360 Hard Drives apart and carefully insert them into the newer Xbox's hard drive slot. There are numerous Youtube videos that show how to do this.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: