Viewing Review: Super Nintendo - AVS Forum
Super Nintendo Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 5.0
The Super Nintendo was my sixth video game console. The Fifth was the Sega Genesis 32X. I bought both at the Video Trading company in Johnson City,TN. The SNES has superb graphics and sound. The...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to setup, Graphics, Game play and Sound
  • None
The Super Nintendo was my sixth video game console. The Fifth was the Sega Genesis 32X. I bought both at the Video Trading company in Johnson City,TN. The SNES has superb graphics and sound. The game play is good, comparable with the Sega Genesis. The SNES controllers are like the Nintendo controllers and Sega Genesis Gamepad controller. If I remember correctly, the SNES controllers had to be held at an angle to use them in the best way to play some games. The SNES is easily connected to your TV. Although by todays TVs with HDMI connectors. You will need a Composite to HDMI Converter to connect the old style consoles to the TVs we use today. My favorite SNES games: Super Star Wars, Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. These games make excellent use of the SNES graphics and sound to capture the feel of the Star Wars original trilogy.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: