Viewing Review: My fifth video game console Sega Genesis 32X - AVS Forum
My fifth video game console Sega Genesis 32X Edit
by PGTweed Combined Rating: 4.0
The Sega Genesis 32X was my fifth video game console. I purchased it from Video Trading company in Johnson City,TN. The Sega Genesis 32X graphics and sound are comparable to the Super Nintendo...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to set up, Sound, Graphics
  • Game play with the Sega Genesis game pad is difficult
The Sega Genesis 32X was my fifth video game console. I purchased it from Video Trading company in Johnson City,TN. The Sega Genesis 32X graphics and sound are comparable to the Super Nintendo video game console. The game pad however is not as good as the NES and SNES controllers. Set up is easy and not hard to do. My favorite Sega Genesis 32X game: Star Wars Arcade 32X. The only reason to get a Sega Genesis 32X video game console. However, using the Sega Genesis game pad to play Star Wars Arcade 32X is the most difficult, if not unpleasant gaming experience I have ever done. I would have preferred using an arcade joystick to play this game.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Weaverpsu 07-21-2014, 04:49 PM

The 32X was the reason I never bought another Sega system. It was suppose to make a 16 bit system, 32 bit, which was a complete lie. It was a gimmick and I can't even believe someone would ever give it a good review even many years later.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: