Viewing Review: The brightness of black areas, all you see is black, then in a different scene of the same movie(outside or inside) BD movie, it is ok - AVS Forum
The brightness of black areas, all you see is black, then in a different scene of the same movie(outside or inside) BD movie, it is ok Edit
by wizardxtras Combined Rating: 2.0
After being repaired twice, a new board replaced(center of TV), was supposed to be a "A Board" but was not after doing some research on the net(I watched them remove it and replace it in my home)....
Pros Cons
  • Good with colorful colors especaial with red shades
  • Not good black levels, Contrast also not good. The THX cinema/brightroom, both too dark.

After being repaired twice, a new board replaced(center of TV), was supposed to be a "A Board" but was not after doing some research on the net(I watched them remove it and replace it in my home). After buying a newer HD, BD 3D player, I put in a 3D movie to see if or not a difference and there was, the TC-P50GT50 Panasonic Plasma switch right to THX 3D??? In the TV manual and in more depth about the TV, RealD 3D is only mentioned. The THX 3D was not there before the other player. I had to push the 3D button on the remote until the 3D would switch over from 2D to 3D. After that board was replaced, the color looked better before the technicians left my house. Connected the new 3D player and when the movie started, the TV went straight to 3THX .3D.  

Top picture is one of  H.P.'s computer tests(mine), For both pictures, the background is supposed to be black and the lines be white, but they are not A failure of the test     

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: