Viewing Review: Wanted to love it.. - AVS Forum
Wanted to love it.. Edit
by osmpony Combined Rating: 3.7
I really wanted to love this blu ray player. Bought it to go with my TC P50 S60. The picture was amazing, fast boot up time, pretty good streaming. I only played about 5 disks thru it when the...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent picture, nice remote, fast
  • Ads, freezes, limited online

I really wanted to love this blu ray player. Bought it to go with my TC P50 S60. The picture was amazing, fast boot up time, pretty good streaming. I only played about 5 disks thru it when the trouble started. It started with locking up on powering down. Would have to unplug and reboot every time I used it. Then it progressed to dropping WI FI signal. And when I tried to search for my network it would not even be on the list. This was the final straw, I returned it for a different brand. I was really disappointed. I love Panasonic products. I just felt with the problems it had, along with the ads on a machine I paid for. And last but not least it only had one USB port in the front, which you have to leave the door open for. ( I purchased the smallest profile thumb drive made in hopes it would fit) but it did not..

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Calypte 04-05-2014, 04:42 PM

I have one, and it has given no trouble.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: