Viewing Review: Wanted to love it.. - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Wanted to love it.. Edit
by osmpony Combined Rating: 3.7
I really wanted to love this blu ray player. Bought it to go with my TC P50 S60. The picture was amazing, fast boot up time, pretty good streaming. I only played about 5 disks thru it when the...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent picture, nice remote, fast
  • Ads, freezes, limited online

I really wanted to love this blu ray player. Bought it to go with my TC P50 S60. The picture was amazing, fast boot up time, pretty good streaming. I only played about 5 disks thru it when the trouble started. It started with locking up on powering down. Would have to unplug and reboot every time I used it. Then it progressed to dropping WI FI signal. And when I tried to search for my network it would not even be on the list. This was the final straw, I returned it for a different brand. I was really disappointed. I love Panasonic products. I just felt with the problems it had, along with the ads on a machine I paid for. And last but not least it only had one USB port in the front, which you have to leave the door open for. ( I purchased the smallest profile thumb drive made in hopes it would fit) but it did not..

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Calypte 04-05-2014, 03:42 PM

I have one, and it has given no trouble.

Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote:
The Film / Movie: