Viewing Review: Excellent Speaker and worth every Penny - AVS Forum
Excellent Speaker and worth every Penny Edit
by aromeo Combined Rating: 5.0
I bought the Klipsch RF7 II through www.CapitalSound.ca in Ottawa, Ontario Canada as part of my Klipsch RF-7II Reference V Series 7.1 Home Theater Package with Marantz SR7008 AVR. I had to join...
Pros Cons
  • Excellent detailed sound reproduction
  • None

I bought the Klipsch RF7 II through www.CapitalSound.ca in Ottawa, Ontario Canada as part of my Klipsch RF-7II Reference V Series 7.1 Home Theater Package with Marantz SR7008 AVR. I had to join their VIP Club (free to join) and glad I did as I save a bundle. The RF-7II are our primary home audio speakers for both music and part of our home theater system (also consists of the Klipsch RC64II Center Channel, RS62II Surrounds and RB81II Bookshelf Speakers). These speakers produce extremely detailed mind-blowing sound, whether from watching TV, listening to our favorite tunes, streaming online content or watching movies. These speakers are definitely dominant pieces of our room decor, but they not only look amazing, but they passed my wife's approval test. As many may already know, the Klipsch RF-7 II is part of the Reference V Series and they exceed expectations on all fronts. By far the best speaker I ever purchased. As a VIP Club member at Capital Sound, I got a phenomenal low price on the ultimate home speaker system. The beautiful dark, rich wood veneer cabinets hold a titanium horn-loaded tweeter that turns every high note into Heaven, and the two golden cerametallic high-output woofers fill a room in a hurry. I trust that the crossovers are flawlessly engineered and that is why they are also able to deliver unparalleled audio reproduction. Gentlemen, if these big and tall speakers are sophisticated enough to pass my wife's approval test, I am sure that they'll pass yours as well. The Klipsch RF-7 II is the purest form of Capital Sound (sorry I had to put a plug in for www.CapitalSound.ca as they treated me very well and gave me a great deal).

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: