Viewing Review: I loved it but I just love having my cellphone than always playing playstation at home - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

I loved it but I just love having my cellphone than always playing playstation at home Edit
by barelyderr251 Combined Rating: 4.0
I can't think of anything to say than PS3 is a must have and simply amazing!  I just had to give it up (sadly) because I can't find extra time to play at home anymore and my nephew can take care of...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to use and has great features

I can't think of anything to say than PS3 is a must have and simply amazing!  I just had to give it up (sadly) because I can't find extra time to play at home anymore and my nephew can take care of it than I do so now, I'm thinking of buying PS4 and hoping this time, I could really play. I never had any problem with my PS 3 before!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: