Viewing Review: Love the look and sound in these Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series - AVS Forum
Love the look and sound in these Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Edit
by newwavedave Combined Rating: 4.4
When I purchased the Klipsch RF-7 II Home Theater Speaker set for my Home Theater, I had a lot of questions. This was the single greatest expense for the theater and I didn't want to mess it up. I...
Pros Cons
  • Incredible sounding speaker set, great frequency response!
  • Heavy and a bit on the expensive side
When I purchased the Klipsch RF-7 II Home Theater Speaker set for my Home Theater, I had a lot of questions. This was the single greatest expense for the theater and I didn't want to mess it up. I spent a lot of time reviewing these speakers on the Internet and reading AVS Forum posts, but still had many unanswered questions on how well they would work for my situation. Mike at www.acousticsounddesign.com was very helpful in answering my questions. I purchased the speakers at Christmas, so I know Mike had to handle some of my calls from home. In an effort to save money, I was planning to purchase the B-grade speakers, however Acoustic Design was out of stock on the B-speakers so they gave me the A-grade for the same low cost. I really appreciated this!

Once I placed the order, the speakers were on their way with a freight company in less than 2 days. Given the timing was at New Years, this was pretty impressive. I received the speakers in 5 days. They arrived on a large wooden skip and were well wrapped.

The speakers are incredible, the sound is more than I expected! This was a great purchase experience all around, from the pre-order support to arrival of the product. I will definitely go back to Acoustics Sound Design for my next speaker purchase (need speakers for the living room ceiling now).

Dave
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: