Viewing Review: AMAZING SPEAKERS! - AVS Forum
AMAZING SPEAKERS! Edit
by shockfish Combined Rating: 4.2
I recently bought a pair of klipsch RF7II speakers and a RC62II center channel from Acoustic Sound Design. I bought a Harman Kardon AVR 3700 to power them.The sound quality is nothing short of...
Pros Cons
  • Powerful,Sounds awesome with all kinds of music
  • NONE!!

I recently bought a pair of klipsch RF7II speakers and a RC62II center channel from Acoustic Sound Design. I bought a Harman Kardon AVR 3700 to power them.The sound quality is nothing short of amazing! Mike Embers was very helpful in helping me decide between the RF82II package and the RF7'S. I was eventually sold on the RF7'S which I wanted anyways when I found The cherry B-stock setup and the Harman Kardon 3700 for $3400! The receiver is awesome at cleaning up the video to jawdropping quality! I already have a sony xbr4 tv and a sony bdps770 blu ray player. The tv and player were very good but on some movies I still got a little motion blur especially when I turned up the motionflow. Which makes the picture very 3d looking even without a 3d tv. The AVR3700 gave me a picture so good It looked like a new tv! Probably a 50% improvement in definition and no motion blur even with tv on higher setting. I played some older rap cds I had and the RF7,S just ate it up even at concert volume! This receiver is rated 125 watts RMS. Only half of what the speakers can handle. If you are looking for a system that will drop your jaw even without a sub....Look no further! 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: