Viewing Review: Awesome! - AVS Forum
Awesome! Edit
by fullyautomated Combined Rating: 4.4
I bought these as interim speakers (I didn't want to spend a lot on a system I knew I was going to replace) & they have performed beyond my wildest expectations. They're loud, clear, punchy, &...
Pros Cons
  • Best bang for the buck
  • None

I bought these as interim speakers (I didn't want to spend a lot on a system I knew I was going to replace) & they have performed beyond my wildest expectations. They're loud, clear, punchy, & produce enough bass to pi$$ off the neighbors without the sub (even though I have two of them.) I usually unplug the two SP-FS52 speakers & the two SW8-MK2 subs & just use four of these bookshelves & the center channel for a 5.0 setup so I can still get my Home Theater fix without pi$$ing off the neighbors (I own a townhome.) If you're not an audiophile, do yourself a favor & pick these up. If you don't like them, you can always return them after a few weeks.

My 7.2 setup:

Receiver: Sony STR-DN1040 7.2 Channel 1155-Watt A/V Receiver

Main speakers: 2x Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeaker

Center channel: 1 Pioneer SP-C22 Andrew Jones Designed Center Channel Speaker

Surrounds: 2x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers

Surround Back: 2x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers

Sub: 2x Pioneer SW-8MK2 Andrew Jones Designed 100-Watt Powered Subwoofer

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: