Viewing Review: Awesome! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Awesome! Edit
by fullyautomated Combined Rating: 4.4
A lot of people are hating on these, but for a hundred dollars each, these are a great deal. One of these is capable of shaking dishes in the kitchen, waking up the neighbors, & keeping everyone in...
Pros Cons
  • Best bang for the buck
  • None

A lot of people are hating on these, but for a hundred dollars each, these are a great deal. One of these is capable of shaking dishes in the kitchen, waking up the neighbors, & keeping everyone in my townhome awake & I have two of them. I bought these as interim speakers (I didn't want to spend a lot on a system I knew I was going to replace) & they have performed beyond my wildest expectations. They're loud, clear, punchy, & produce enough bass to pi$$ off the neighbors. At night I usually unplug the two SP-FS52LR tower speakers & the two SW8-MK2 subs & just use four of these SP-BS22LR bookshelves & the center channel SP-C22 for a 5.0 setup so I can still get my Home Theater fix without pi$$ing off the neighbors (I own a townhome.) If you're not an audiophile, do yourself a favor & pick these up. If you don't like them, you can always return them after a few weeks.

My 7.2 setup:

Receiver: Sony STR-DN1040 7.2 Channel 1155-Watt A/V Receiver

Main speakers: 2x Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Designed Floor standing Loudspeaker

Center channel: 1 Pioneer SP-C22 Andrew Jones Designed Center Channel Speaker

Surrounds: 2x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers

Surround Back: 2x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers

Sub: 2x Pioneer SW-8MK2 Andrew Jones Designed 100-Watt Powered Subwoofer

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: