Viewing Review: Xbox Fail? - AVS Forum
Xbox Fail? Edit
by mighty5 Combined Rating: 4.0
Con(s): So I bought my Xbox One and I love and hate it. The biggest con for this system is the fact that you can't play music while you play your favorite games the way 360 was able to. The 360 was...
Pros Cons
  • Better graphics and more power.
  • Lacks rechargable battery for controller and in game music was better on 360.

Con(s): So I bought my Xbox One and I love and hate it. The biggest con for this system is the fact that you can't play music while you play your favorite games the way 360 was able to. The 360 was able to play your favorite music without compromising your screen size as well as simply adding your music track over the games music track. When the 360 played music it felt like the music was part of the game and not simply a sound track playing over your game (like having a radio on while you play). All other negatives have been updated and resolved.

Pros: This system rocks! Graphics are improved and frame rates are much better and smoother. The "Xbox record that" feature is totally cool for showing off some great feats and triumphs to your gamer pals. You can set it to record 5min worth or as little as 30 seconds worth of game footage. You can DL the studio app (free) and your can edit your game clips and voice dub over them too, it's really cool. Xbox One also allows you to exit out of a game and into Netflix, Hulu, ect by controller or voice command in a matter of seconds. Overall I think XboxOne did a great job on their system although game selection is still pretty crappy. I give this console 4 stars because of the inability to run ALL games at 1080P 60fps which should have been mandatory for a new gen system.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Features:
Performance:
Color Accuracy:
Black Levels:
Value:
Design:
Video Quality:
Ease of Setup:
Remote: