wbassett wbassett is offline
AVS Forum Special Member
- About wbassett
- Currently a Senior Network Engineer. Prior to that, ex-military vet of 13 years.
- Been all over. Currently living in upperstate NY in the Capital District area.
- Had a few before 'things', now nothing seems important. I like to write and have some things published. Have a registered screenplay too. Collect swords and am proficient with them. Obviously HT is also a big part of my life and interests too.
- Biggest detail is I'm 45 and should be dead as of June. Physically I am in good shape, but stress and smoking took a toll and I had a 4way bypass June 11th 2009. Since then I definitely have a different outlook on life and what is important... and I can say without a doubt... Forum head games are the most insignificant thing any of us can fall prey to and get all worked up about...
- "Make everything as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Albert Einstein