AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews - View Profile: hotmoosettu
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


hotmoosettu hotmoosettu is offline

Senior Member

  About Me

  • About hotmoosettu
    Biography
    Billing Manager
  • Signature
    If birth control is 99% effective, then my wife and I are the other 1%.

    PSN: Hotmoosettu

  Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03-05-2015 06:32 AM
  • Join Date: 06-18-2007
  • Referrals: 0

  Mentions

No results to display...

  Thread Tags

No results to display...

  Quotes

No results to display...

  Reviews

hotmoosettu's Recent Reviews
This does not have any entries.