CleCakYngMfd CleCakYngMfd is online now
- About CleCakYngMfd
- I know just enough to be dangerous! :D;=: (Profile Updated: 2016/Aug 16) The Great Catching Away is near! Are you ready to go? Don't get left behind! Jesus, The Christ... He's The Only Way, The Truth, and The Life!
- NorthEast Ohio, USA
- [July, 2012: Replaced bad caps in Vizio VP322 PS board.] Vizio codes for Sony's Remote (RM-Y823): 103, 104, or 112. Replaced vid/power boards, Twice in Philips 19PFL3403D (See www.BadCaps.Net). Win7Pro(SP1) FireFox 48.xx.
- My Main Electronics: Vizio 2016 P50-C1, Sony DHG-HDD250, Philips DVDR-3576H & 19PFL3403D TV, CM-7001, DTX9950, and NS-DXA-APT Boxes.
- - Pj
My Model-Specific Message Threads with Settings for the 2016 Vizio P50-C1 & the XR6P10 Tablet. (The Above Needs Updating - Hopefully during August.)
Post Number One of the Main 2016 P-Series Message Thread - Continually Updated with Info.
Discussion: What Do You Want in Your Next (Vizio) UHD Display? - By Vizio's Matt McRae.
- - Pj
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 09-28-2015 09:21 AM
- Visitor Messages for CleCakYngMfd
- Last Activity: Today 01:03 AM
- Join Date: 02-25-2009
- Referrals: 0
|08:37 PM - CleCakYngMfd quoted rmallick6806 in post Official Vizio 2016 P Series Owners Thread (UHD/HDR/DV) No Price Talk Please
I don't see the 'Reduce Motion Bl...
|08:23 PM - CleCakYngMfd quoted Fanboyz in post Official Vizio 2016 P Series Owners Thread (UHD/HDR/DV) No Price Talk Please
Got one of those "lapse in a...