fireprix fireprix is offline
- About fireprix
- Originally from Pittsburgh, PA. Have always had an interest in stereo and audio equipment since I was a child. I have modest knowledge but by no means an expert on the subject.
- Greenville, PA
- AV equipment and old cars
- Commercial/industrial HVAC/R technician
|07:20 AM - Shadowed quoted fireprix in post multiple speakers on one channel
This is wiring the 2 speakers...
|10:57 AM - fireprix quoted damz68 in post Hooking up a Powered Sub to an Integrated Amp?
I have a Velodyne CT-100 Po...
|03:08 PM - Billy Boden quoted fireprix in post Upgrade to an old subwoofer?
Well I gave it a shot. Someho...
|10:44 PM - fireprix quoted Rod#S in post Shm sacd
Any idea if the Black Sabb...
|06:06 PM - M Code quoted fireprix in post Done with Onkyo/Integra
Does this apply to the Integr...
|08:32 AM - arnyk quoted fireprix in post Signal questions
My main concern is the amp go...
|08:20 AM - fireprix quoted arnyk in post Signal questions
...ne local to fix it. ArnyK, Thank you for taki...
|07:12 AM - arnyk quoted fireprix in post Signal questions
2) the reason behind question...
|03:44 PM - mtn-tech quoted fireprix in post Signal questions
1) on a home theater preamp/p...
|03:16 AM - William quoted fireprix in post Sampling Rate
.....(1) have your Oppo set t...
|02:53 AM - SeeMoreDigital quoted fireprix in post Sampling Rate
From what I read on this foru...
|03:42 AM - William quoted fireprix in post Sampling Rate
...DVD Audio which the Integr...