AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot War!!!!!!!!

861K views 6K replies 313 participants last post by  rboster 
#1 ·
So I was thinking it's time once again to waste some bandwidth and post some nice shots.

I have a few movies in mind and I'm definitely going to find some time this weekend with the camera. Anyone game????

Cliffy

See less See more
#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by overclkr /forum/post/11489350

Anyone game????

Cliffy

Well, not sure if I'll qualify for this. With only a lowly 8500 air coupled Marquee, it against two G90's in a stack...

Anyway, maybe the 9" projectors would be the best challengers, but if it's alright for me to jump in here every now and then with my measly 8" marquee...

Count me in!

#7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp20748 /forum/post/11489430

Well, not sure if I'll qualify for this. With only a lowly 8500 air coupled Marquee, it against two G90's in a stack...

Anyway, maybe the 9" projectors would be the best challengers, but if it's alright for me to jump in here every now and then with my measly 8" marquee...

Count me in!

First of all, you will get to post some kick ass screenshots after you and Ken get done with the Blend. I'm actually thinking that if you don't mind, I would like to be there with you when all of the sources are set up and Ken is doing greyscale.

Hopefully we can make it happen. We'll see.

Second of all, that marquee is doing some serious justice considering that it's AC, not professionaly calibrated, and dude, get that damn speaker the hell out of there!!!!!!!!

BTW, which you have done on a lot of yoiur screenshots. It's looking FANTASTIC. WOW.

Once again like I've told you before, the master Clarence has given his nod to your mods and I have personally seen huge scanlines at 1050P the last time I was at Williams.

So looking foward to coming back out.......

Cliffy

#8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn /forum/post/11489531

Cliff,

You are the King Kong of screen shot meisters on AVScience Forum ! This is not in dispute IMHO.

Art

I think that I'm having Penis Envy. I keep looking at myself and just cant help that my penis is so big that we might have to turn this into a who has the biggest penis in AVS thread.

Yes Art, the wine is flowing. For some reason I feel like I'm stoned too.

I really don't know why?

Cliffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.