AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which Album (CD or Vinyl) Are you listening to now

2M views 67K replies 1K participants last post by  Mike Lang 
#1 ·
Let us all take a break from arguing over various subjects like: which speakers sound better, cd vs vinyl, cheap vs pricey players and just focus on music. The 5.1 boys have a section let us use this to discover new music from everyones collection 2 ch style.

#61 ·
Frank Zappa - 4'33″

#65 ·
Allot of Vinyl, within the last week:

Japanese promo pressing of Steely Dan's...Goucho

Japanese promo pressing of Tom Waits...Blue Valentine

Korn...untitled

Seal...System

Kate Bush...Ariel

UK first pressing of XTC...Big Express

UK pressing of McCartney...Ram

#68 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by longfellowfan /forum/post/13295591

10" of snow on the ground time to stay inside and I listened to the Following:

The Killers: Hot Fuss

Pearl Jam: Riot Act

Christina Aguleria: Back to Basics

Dave Matthews Band: Under the Table and Dreaming

I am a native St. Louisian, and moved to North Carolina 7 years ago. I am moving back to the Lou this summer and can't wait! I spoke to my peeps in St. Louis the other day and they told me about the snow....I aint looking forward to that!

frenchmon

#70 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchmon /forum/post/13317595

I am a native St. Louisian, and moved to North Carolina 7 years ago. I am moving back to the Lou this summer and can't wait! I spoke to my peeps in St. Louis the other day and they told me about the snow....I aint looking forward to that!

frenchmon

I have always lived in here I hate the hot humid summers but love going to the stadium in the spring and the fall. The last snow we got 10" and the week before we had temps near 70F. You got to love St. Louis weather ever changing.

#72 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchmon /forum/post/13317623

Saw him a few times in the 80's....wonderful stage show.

frenchmon

When I saw him, some idiot tossed a beer can onto the stage. Zappa raised his baton, and there was instant dead silence. He stood like that until security tossed the guy out, then dropped his baton and the music started exactly where it left off! I doubt that there has ever been a tighter band than that.

#75 ·
Sahib Shihab - Sahib Shihab & The Danish Radio Jazz Group

#78 ·
Little Dragon - Little Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.