Pricing:
  • PDP-5020FD $4000 MSRP
  • PDP-6020FD $5500 MSRP
  • PRO-111FD $5000 MSRP
  • PRO-151FD $6500 MSRP
  • PRO-101FD $5500 MSRP
  • PRO-141FD $7000 MSRP

PDP-5020FD/6020FD Specs:

- High-Definition 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080p)

- 50”/60" Diagonal Class / 16:9 Wide-Screen Aspect Ratio

- New Deeper Intense Blacks for Unmatched Contrast (5x Previous Generation)

- New Thinner Cosmetic Design

- New Home Media Gallery

- Exclusive cell structure with crystal emissive layer for a more intense black with added detail

- Improved filter for enhanced contrast in bright environments

- Improved ASIC video processing and scaling for the ultimate in Standard-Definition and High-Definition video performance

- Detachable bottom speaker with fully integrated digital amplifier for ››pristine clarity and accuracy of sound

- New, Improved Optimum Mode. Automatically analyzes and adjusts audio and video settings according to specific room light conditions and type of light and color. Program content is also monitored and finely adjusted so movies, sports and news are all faithfully reproduced. Includes OSD with status.

- Smooth Film mode to eliminate motion judder in 3:2 Pulldown (60Hz) ››providing natural even playback of content created by film

- 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 inputs with HDMI-CEC control and the ability ››to accept 1080p 24/60Hz signal

- Room Light Sensor for automatic picture adjustment

- Standard 3:2 (60Hz) and Advanced PureCinema with 3:3 Pulldown (72Hz) for accurate playback of film content

- Fully Integrated ATSC and NTSC Tuner with Clear QAM

- V-Chip Parental Control

- Remote Control – Glow in the dark / Preset Mode

- A/V Selection Memory – 7 options for viewing preferences: Optimum / Dynamic / Performance / Movie / Sports / Game / Standard (PC input: only for Standard)

- Aspect Ratio Control – 9 positions: Auto* / Full / “Dot by Dot” / Zoom* / Cinema* / 4:3 / Wide* (only for SD) / Wide1* (only for HD) / Wide2* (only for HD) *Except PC signal

- Advanced Picture-in-Picture (4 positions), Picture-side-Picture 3 positions) and Still Picture capability

- After-Image Reduction Function

- Orbiter (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)

- Auto Size (Off/ Natural / Wide-Zoom) Side Mask Detection (Mode 1 – for black side masks / Mode 2 – for black & illustrated side masks)

- Side Mask Brightness Sync (Fixed / Auto)

- Video Pattern (White Bar)

- Game Control Preference (AV Selection: only Game) (Off / On)

- Room Light Sensor (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)

PRO-111FD/151FD Specs:

- High-Definition 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080p)

- 50”/60" Diagonal Class / 16:9 Wide-Screen Aspect Ratio

- 1080 Progressive Image Reproduction with ability to accept 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / and TRUE 1080p 24fps signals

- New Deeper, Intense Blacks for Unmatched Contrast (5x Previous Generation)

- New Thinner Cosmetic Design with ››Elegant Acrylic Bezel

- New, Improved Optimum Mode. Automatically analyses and adjusts audio and video settings according to specific room light conditions and type of light and color. Program content is also monitored and finely adjusted so movies, sports and news are all faithfully reproduced. Includes OSD with status.

- New External Color Sensor

- Room Light Sensor for automatic picture adjustment adjustment

- PureCinema Smooth Film Motion mode to eliminate motion jutter in 3:2 Pulldown (60Hz) providing natural even playback of content created on film

- 4 Independent HDMI 1.3 inputs with HDMI-CEC control and the ability ››to accept 1080p 24/60Hz signal

- Standard 3:2 (60Hz) and Advanced PureCinema with 3:3 Pulldown (72Hz) for accurate playback of film content

- Fully integrated ATSC and NTSC Tuner with Clear QAM

- Home Media Gallery – offering a multimedia experience to enjoy movies, music and photos through an existing home network or USB memory device

- ISFccc Calibration Ready for professional customization of plasma picture according to personal preferences for contrast, tint, color as well as room conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Includes:

- Independent Gamma Control (R / G / B) for heightened color ––calibration

- V-Chip Parental Control

- Remote Control – Illuminated / Preset Mode / Learning Mode

- New Advanced Redesigned GUI

- A/V Selection Memory – 10 options for viewing preferences: Optimum / Performance / Sports / Movie / PURE / Game / Standard*/ ISF-Day / ISF-Night / ISF-Auto (PC input: only Standard)

- Aspect Ratio Control – 9 positions: Auto* / Full / “Dot by Dot” / Zoom* / Cinema* / 4:3 / Wide* (only for SD) / Wide1* (only for HD) / Wide2* (only for HD) *Except PC signal

- Advanced Picture-in-Picture (4 positions), Picture-side-Picture for use with Home Media Gallery & Broadcast and Still Picture capability

- After-Image Reduction Function

- Orbiter (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)

- Auto Size (Off/ Natural / Wide-Zoom)

- Side Mask Detection (Mode 1 – for black side masks / Mode 2 – for black & illustrated side masks)

- Side Mask Brightness Sync (Fixed / Auto)

- Video Pattern (White Bar)

- Game Control Preference (AV Selection: only Game) (Off / On)

- Fine Tune Setting for ultimate picture control of color temperature, noise reduction and color management

- Intelligent Mode (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)

- Room Light Sensor & New External Color Sensor (Off / Mode 1 / Mode 2)

PRO-101FD/141FD Signature Series Specs:

TBA

Pictures:

PDP-6020FD

PRO-151FD

PRO-141FD

Manuals:

PDP-5020FD/6020FD

PRO-111FD/151FD

PRO-101FD/141FD

Cut Sheets:

PRO-111FD.pdf 434.0068359375k . file

PRO-151FD.pdf 494.7021484375k . file

PDP-5020FD.pdf 437.9287109375k . file

PDP-6020FD.pdf 476.560546875k . file

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdpw /forum/post/13817146

i wonder what the contrast ratio will be. its gotta be better than panasonics so called 1,000,000 to 1.

The maximum native (on/off) contrast ratio is 100,000:1. Post calibration, with a peak brightness level set @ 40fL, the contrast ratio will be between 40,000:1 and 50,000:1.

There is nothing out there that comes close besides the Kuro projector (JVC clone).

#33 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR1 /forum/post/13817286

I honestly can't imagine the black levels improving from 9th to 10th gen outside of benchmarks.

If you go to some glow. To no glow. That will be an improvement totally noticeable.

At least being in a movie theater situation to see it.

#35 ·
Its about time that press release was made official!

Thank god the speculation is over.

Now I have the dilema of deciding if I want to get the 151fd or wait for the 141fd. decisions decisions

Does anyone know what will happen to those guys from tweeter who pre-ordered at the wrong MSRP?? just curious

Will they have to pay extra money or will Tweeter have to eat the money?

I think they should have to eat the money it was thier mistake.

#36 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice /forum/post/13817057

BB should have then by week 3 of June.

Buzzing??? What Buzz
New power supplies in the 9Gs.

D-nice, will BB Magnolia carry the 111 by week 3 of June as well or do I have to wait till July? If so I hope its reeeeally early July but of course next month would be better

By the way if moniters are 2.36" thin how about the 111?

Only have 2 more days with my beautiful 110 before my BB 30 days are up and then its just me and my trusty old 27" sony crt for hopefull only a month in a half or so till these 111's come out.......patience....patience....patience....

#37 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnhateSony /forum/post/13817445

D-nice, will BB Magnolia carry the 111 by week 3 of June as well or do I have to wait till July?

Doubt that very seriously

Quote:
By the way if moniters are 2.36" thin how about the 111?

3.7 inches

#40 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmak09 /forum/post/13817443

Does anyone know what will happen to those guys from tweeter who pre-ordered at the wrong MSRP?? just curious will they have to pay extra money or will Tweeter have to eat the money? I think they should have to eat the money it was thier mistake.

tweeter should have no problem giving it to them at that price if they wanted too it's only $500 off, the avs forum sponsors should have better pricing then that easily.

#44 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybrulez /forum/post/13817320

If you go to some glow. To no glow. That will be an improvement totally noticeable.

At least being in a movie theater situation to see it.

It will have some glow, it will not be ABSOLUTE BLACK, not just yet, 1-2 years from now.

#47 ·
cybertec, you seriously need to buy a 9g. This forum will need an "Official Pioneer Kuro Pictures Thread PT. 2" and you're just the man for the job.

#51 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by russwong /forum/post/13817618

Actually, D-Nice was referring to 2 way cablecard as not being included. I believe that regular cable card is still there.

Both have been stripped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.