#1 ·
Post Deleted

#477 ·
Why is it so slow??? 0.2 kb/s

#479 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by andjayik /forum/post/20843397

Why is it so slow??? 0.2 kb/s

Every time someone asks why it's slow, it gets 10% slower. That's how ********** works.

#482 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeOne33 /forum/post/20841260

This is the link to the disc's page.

And here is the link to the new torrent.

Ok this is confusing. The torrent I downloaded is called "Home Theater Demonstration Bluray v2.0" but the torrent you linked is called "Home Theater Demonstration Bluray v2.0 new".

I am done downloading 47.4% and stuck. No download or upload speed for some reason. Did I get the wrong torrent? I don't think so.

#484 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla /forum/post/20843476

Ok this is confusing. The torrent I downloaded is called "Home Theater Demonstration Bluray v2.0" but the torrent you linked is called "Home Theater Demonstration Bluray v2.0 new".

I am downloading 47.4% and stuck. No download or upload speed for some reason. Did I get the wrong torrent? I don't think so.

Yes, you got it wrong. STOP that torrent and download the "new".

See SS's post #367, page 13, for complete details.

#485 ·
wHY IS it so slow???

#488 ·
what torrent program r u using?

#492 ·
I manually adjusted the priority of the least downloaded files in the torrent to be the highest priority. If I can actually connect to the one seeder available, I will grab those first and everyone else can get them from me.

So...can a few of you that are connected to the seeder do that? Change a few of your least downloaded files to be the highest priority? That way, those who do not change will get different files than those who do, and everyone wins.

#493 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrsage /forum/post/0

I manually adjusted the priority of the least downloaded files in the torrent to be the highest priority. If I can actually connect to the one seeder available, I will grab those first and everyone else can get them from me.

So...can a few of you that are connected to the seeder do that? Change a few of your least downloaded files to be the highest priority? That way, those who do not change will get different files than those who do, and everyone wins.

Shouldn't matter because I'm doing what is called an "initial seed". It ensures that I don't send out redundant data.

#494 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauleyc /forum/post/20843701

18% in the first hour .. I should be seeded by midnight. I'm over 100Mb/s down and 65+ up.

Doesn't matter how fast your line is... matters how fast Steve's upload line is.

Until the full thing is uploaded to the first group, no one gets it.

Once the full thing is uploaded (Thursday morning, I predicted this should be sometime Saturday morning, and it looks like we're on track for that... it's possible we'll get done a little early, though, since we're over 90% now with 8 hours until midnight), this thing will fly like gangbusters.

#495 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubasteve2365 /forum/post/20843882

Shouldn't matter because I'm doing what is called an "initial seed". It ensures that I don't send out redundant data.

You may as well. We're getting redundant comments.

One thing, however, bears repeating: many, many thanks for all your hard work.

#496 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastButNotLeast /forum/post/0

You may as well. We're getting redundant comments.

One thing, however, bears repeating: many, many thanks for all your hard work.

Ba-da....... Ching!

#498 ·
i will be done in 33 weeks acording to utorrent!!!

#500 ·
you guys all need to chill out. it's called a torrent and when it is first being seeded it takes TIME for everyone else to get it. just let the download go and it'll be done when it's done. Steve, thanks again for all the hard work put into this disc. it would be much more preferable if people thanked your efforts rather than ignorantly complain about the speeds!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.