AVS Forum banner

AUDIOGON's new format

45K views 487 replies 114 participants last post by  mrlittlejeans 
#1 ·
I dont know how you feel but to me it sucks.

The old format was a lot easier to navigate.

If it ain't broken don't bother to fix it.

#6 ·
yeah my initial impression is it is not as nearly as user friendly as it was before. It does beg the question.......why the change? Change for the sake of change is hardly ever worthwhile. Hopefully it becomes fully functional very soon as it still is tough to navigate. I am also missing a couple of my listings so hopefully they show up soon.

#9 ·
I have some major problems with audiogon. Everytime I try and send a message to a prospective seller, the message never goes through. I get the copy on my email account saying that I sent "such and such" a message but that person (such and such) never receive my messages. And everytime I try and log in, it takes me to a blank page?? I had originally though that it was something to do with my computer but I have tried 4 different computers to no avail. Most of the computers I have tried have been SamSung and Dell. Only way I can get my messages to go through is via an Ipad. Any suggestions as to how I can fix this??? I have missed out on some killer deals, simpily because my messages wont go through to the sellers. Oh and I email tech support but never heard back. Pulling my hair out guys!!!!

#16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwos /forum/post/21451656

This new format is totally confusing. AUDIOGON-get a clue. Don't mess with a good thing!!!

They've been claiming they had been listening to the members, and this is a result of it..I doubt that one bit , they could have fix a few things nip here a tuck there without this huge botched face-lift
From the words of the talking gorilla from the movie Congo, "UGLY"!

Djoel

#17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalism /forum/post/21449244

yeah my initial impression is it is not as nearly as user friendly as it was before. It does beg the question.......why the change? Change for the sake of change is hardly ever worthwhile. Hopefully it becomes fully functional very soon as it still is tough to navigate. I am also missing a couple of my listings so hopefully they show up soon.

Four words, More SPACE for ADS

Djoel

#22 ·
Yeah, great timing...I posted an ad earlier this week and now I cannot access it. The good news, however, is that I had accepted an offer just prior to the site going down. I can't log in (and can't search for my ad), but at least I snuck in a deal with the buyer...just in time.

I'm not a fan of the new layout either. The previous UI was not the best, but it needed only a few minor updates, not a total re-do.

#25 ·
Maybe they'll read this thread.

For now their site is totally down.

This is all you get when you go there:

Application Offline for Maintenance

This application is undergoing maintenance right now. Please check back later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.