AVS Forum banner

Resident Evil: Retribution

3K views 76 replies 23 participants last post by  GoCaboNow 
#1 ·
Teaser trailer out...

At first I truly thought this was an ad before the actual trailer. I hope the film will be better than Extinction but I like the teaser!

See less See more
1 1
#6 ·
Why in the hell do they keep making these?

Probably because I'm going to keep watching them!

#9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo /forum/post/0

Speaking of high standards...

Hey hey hey.......there's always room for Milla in any set of standards.

#13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcloud /forum/post/21530792

Why in the hell do they keep making these?

Probably because I'm going to keep watching them!

Was wondering the same. I'm dying for a real RE movie that's in the spirit of the video games. I can't believe they've managed to milk this particular incarnation 5 times now....

#17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonyeuw /forum/post/21535327

Was wondering the same. I'm dying for a real RE movie that's in the spirit of the video games. I can't believe they've managed to milk this particular incarnation 5 times now....

That's what I've been wanting; a Resident Evil film series that stays true to the video game series in overall story structure. There's a lot of potential there.

I have no problem with Milla Jovovich and I agree that she usually has a good screen presence, but her husband is an awful writer and director.

#18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith83 /forum/post/21536226

I have no problem with Milla Jovovich and I agree that she usually has a good screen presence, but her husband is an awful writer and director.

We can only hope he's a bad husband too. There's our window.

...sorry

#20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmith83 /forum/post/21536226

That's what I've been wanting; a Resident Evil film series that stays true to the video game series in overall story structure. There's a lot of potential there.

I don't have an issue with the Alice character either, aside from the fact that other known characters like the Redfields and Jill Valentine have been relegated to supporting role status, and no sign of Leon Kennedy though he would likely have the same fate.

#21 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytchone /forum/post/21534901

Please dont let it suck.

Please dont let it suck.

Please dont let it suck.

Please dont let it suck.

Right on. Find myself saying this more and more.

#22 ·
I loves me some Resident Evil movies.
Looking forward to this one. I like how the teaser starts similar to a technology commercial with a little Baba O'Riley in the background. They did that with the third movie too using a cosmetic commercial. Plus, Milla is such a honey.

#23 ·
 Here's an interview with Milla talking about RE: Retribution.

I like going into a movie with as little spoilers as possible. I think Milla gives away a bit too much info here. Just throwing it out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.