AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
8M views 80K replies 3K participants last post by  Mike Lang 
#1 ·

I've been in several threads lately where the topic has been all about Audyssey and I've noted that there's not actually a thread specifically for it. There's one that seems to be about it, but it's titled as being about the Denon 3806. Audyssey, of course, exists in far more receivers than the 3806 nowadays, so I thought I'd throw a starter into the pool to see if people were interested in having one thread to discuss all Audyssey issues/comments/questions/stories/impressions that they've come up with from their personal receiver-experiences.

Myself, i was quite anti-Audyssey when I first came across it. My ears were quite used to what they'd had before which was very bass & treble heavy. Time has passed and I've really come to understand the strengths of Audyssey and respect the clean, flat signal that I now love and enjoy (and couldn't imagine being without). I'd love to hear from anyone else that wants to chime in or discuss issues.

Basic starter-links:

The Audyssey homepage .

The types of Audyssey implimentations in different receivers.

The Audyssey FAQ

The Audyssey setup guide

====

Audyssey tips:

Microphone Placement

The microphone has been calibrated for grazing incidence and so it must point to the ceiling during calibration. Any other orientation will produce incorrect results.

The microphone response has been calibrated to match (on average) the response of an industry-standard ¼ instrumentation microphone. It is critical to use the microphone that came with the receiver and not one from another model that may have a different calibration curve.

It is also important to place the microphone on a tripod or other stand so that it is at ear height. We strongly recommend against holding the microphone in your hand because this can give rise to low frequency handling noise that will cause the MultEQ filters to compensate by cutting those frequencies. Furthermore, it is not recommended to place the microphone on the back of the couch or recliner. If a tripod is used, care must be taken to ensure that the microphone is placed at a height just above the seat back so that reflections from the seat do not cause problems at higher frequencies.

The first microphone position is used to calculate the distances to each loudspeaker and subwoofer and set the delays. It is also used to measure and set the trims. So, it is important to place the microphone in the main listening seat for the first measurement.

MultEQ measures the background noise level in the room before playing the test signal from each speaker. For the measurements to be valid, the signal to noise ratio must be above a certain threshold. If it is not, the test signal from that speaker will repeat at a higher level. If the noise in the room happens to be higher during some of the speaker measurements, then the test signals from those speakers will sound louder than the test signals from the other speakers. This does not affect the calculation of trim levels. If the room noise is too high even after the test signals increase in level, then an error message will be displayed warning the user that measurements can not be completed.

After the first position is measured, MultEQ measures other positions in the room around the listening area. These do not necessarily have to be in each individual seat. The idea is to capture as many points around the listening area as possible so that the acoustical problems that affect the quality of sound within that area are minimized.

For example, we recommend taking 3 positions on the couch facing the TV and then 3 more positions about 3 feet in front of the couch and parallel to the first three. Measurements up against the back or side walls should be avoided.

Some loudspeakers have rather problematic responses when measured off-axis (i.e. more than 15° away from the imaginary straight line that points to the listening position). In these systems, measurements taken too far away from the center line will show a reduced high-frequency response that may result in overcorrection and thus overly bright sound. Although it is difficult to predict which type of loudspeaker will have these off-axis problems we have most often observed them in poorly-designed multiple-driver arrays that exhibit very high off-axis lobing. In these situations we recommend a tighter calibration pattern centered around the main listening position and making sure that the mic is not placed in extreme locations and certainly not outside the plane of the front main speakers.

Checking the Results

Once MultEQ calibration is complete the results are stored in the receiver memory.

It is important to activate MultEQ by selecting one of the target curves. This is not performed by default after the calibration is finished and must be selected by the user. In a THX system we recommend using the Flat setting that allows the re-equalization to work as intended. In other systems, we recommend Audyssey for movie playback and Flat for music playback. Unfortunately, the music industry does not have any mixing standards like the movie industry so some music program material may sound better with the Audyssey setting. Front Align also uses the Audyssey process, but it does not apply the filters to the two front loudspeakers. Manual is not an Audyssey setting and does not use MultEQ filters. It is a simple parametric equalizer and will be subject to all the limitations that come with parametric EQ.

Small vs. Large speakers. This is the most commonly discussed topic by MultEQ users. The first thing to understand is that it is not a personal insult to your system if your speakers were detected as Small. It simply means, that in the room they were measured the - 3 dB point was detected at 80 Hz or above. This may happen even if the manufacturer's spec shows that the speaker is capable of playing lower. In fact, there are several benefits at crossing the speakers over at 80 Hz that have to do with power handling and headroom in the bass region that will be handled by the subwoofer amplifier.

The second most common question also relates to Small vs. Large. In the Denon receivers, MultEQ will designate as Large any speaker that has a -3 dB point below 80 Hz. For non-THX speaker systems this is an arbitrary definition that often causes confusion. All it means is that the speaker will not be bass managed unless the user tells it to be. Because Audyssey is not in charge of bass management, we have to abide by the manufacturers' rules and simply report the information found by the measurements to the bass management system.

In situations where the speakers do not play significantly below 80 Hz, an additional step must be taken to make sure that there is no loss of bass information. The user must set the speaker to Small manually so that bass management is performed properly.

Polarity: MultEQ checks the absolute polarity of each loudspeaker and reports it to the user. This is simply a report and does not affect the subsequent calculations in any way. It just asks you to check the wiring to make sure it is connected properly to each speaker. Sometimes we get false alarms. This is usually because the speaker has a driver (usually the mid-range driver) wired out-of-phase intentionally to make up for some problems at the crossover region. If a phase warning is shown, it is not a cause of alarm. Simply check the cables and hit Skip if everything is fine. Again, this does not have any effect on the EQ results.

Subwoofer distance: in many active subwoofers it is not possible to defeat the low-pass filtering. That means that the pre-pro bass management filters will be on top of the low-pass filters inside the subwoofer. The built-in low-filters introduce a delay to the signal coming in (because they have poles). This delay is seen by MultEQ as acoustical delay and is reported in the results. That is why sometimes the subwoofer distance is reported to be longer than the physical measured distance. The setting should not be changed because the blend between the sub and the satellites has been designed based on this time delay.

The design constraints for MultEQ were that it (1) must fit within a small portion of the DSP so that other processes can also run and (2) it must use FIR filters because of the well-known artifacts that IIR filters cause particularly in the time domain response. As it turns out, these two requirements are contradicting. In order for FIR filters to be effective and capable of correcting to low frequencies, they must consist of several thousand coefficients (taps). The problem is that the CPU power required increases with the number of taps, hence the dilemma. What we did at Audyssey was to come up with a different way to partition the frequency axis so that we can use fewer taps and yet not completely give up on low frequency resolution (and therefore low frequency correction). This allows us to take a 512 tap filter that would normally have a resolution of 94 Hz (meaning that any peak or dip narrower than 94 Hz would be missed) and significantly improve its resolving power. The resolution of the filter actually varies continuously with frequency and starts at around 10 Hz. Does this mean that MultEQ can correct an arbitrarily narrow peak or dip at 30 Hz? Of course not. The reality is that in the MultEQ XT version found in receivers, we can correct broader features below 100 Hz better than narrow ones. For example, a lump that is half an octave wide at 50 Hz can be fixed. A narrow dip or peak that is 1/3 or 1/6 octaves wide and centered at 30 Hz will be improved, but not eliminated.

The on-screen display in the receiver has very limited graphics. Therefore it is not possible to really show what the MultEQ correction filter is doing at all frequencies. It appears to only be operating on 9 bands like a parametric equalizer, but this is not the case. What is shown is a very crude approximation to the MultEQ correction and it should not be used to read exact values of cut or boost at the 9 frequencies shown.

Furthermore, there is no display for the subwoofer filter. This doesn't mean that there is no subwoofer correction. It was not added to the display because of interface and memory considerations.

(tips by Chris, CTO, Audyssey Laboratories)

See less See more
#51,681 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 /forum/post/21774657

I did. That's why I think it's not perfect though.

Trying to salvage something from the poor horse here. Just wondering what you would do to the design to solve the problem of different mic placements giving different results?

My only thought is the aforementioned increase in the number of mic positions within the mic'd area. I.e., maybe raise the 8 to 16?

Harrison

#51,683 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey!steve! /forum/post/21776014

Step 8 under setting the subwoofer volume:

8.A suggestion for tweakers is to set the subwoofer trim level in the range of ±3 dB.

What is the +/-3 dB referring too? Is it between +3 to -3 or +/-3dB of some other number?

It means when you have finished the calibration and you go to the part of your AVR menu where you can see the trim levels for each speaker, the sub should ideally be set at somewhere between -3dB and +3dB. It doesn't matter too much if the levels are outside this range so long as they do not 'hit the stops' and show up as -15dB or +15dB because in that case you would have no way of knowing if Audyssey would have adjusted them further if it had been able to. But you don't need to sweat it if your final setting after calibration is, say, -5dB.

If you are concerned that your sub is too far away from the 'ideal', then adjust the volume on the sub itself in the required direction and run Audyssey again. IOW, if your sub shows -11dB you want to lower the volume on the sub prior to re-running Audyssey - if it shows +11dB you want to raise the sub volume. Do not touch the sub volume control after you have run Audyssey.

The latest versions of MultEQ have a level setting feature that you use prior to doing the multiple measurements. If you have this, then set the sub volume control so that it reads 75dB on your screen and you are good to go. If your AVR does not have this feature, then just use the starting point you already have. If this is your first ever Audyssey run, then set the sub volume control to about the 10 o'clock position and try that - then rinse and repeat as above until you are happy.

Tip: just for setting the sub volume control with Audyssey you don't need to run all 8 positions. Set the mic at the normal main listening position (MLP) and do the first three (the minimum) all from that one mic position, then see what your sub trim is set at. If you need to adjust, repeat. When you are happy with the sub volume control setting and the reported trim, then you can run Audyssey for the 'real' calibration using all the mic positions your version of MultEQ allows. Please read and follow the Setup Guide to get the very best possible result.

If you have any other problems with it, come back and ask again. Good luck.

#51,684 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclarkx /forum/post/21774987

I sure wouldn't want to go back and catalog all of the good points made in the 1700 pages, but a lot of the issues come up time and again. If we just started collecting the wisdom going forward, it would mount up fairly quickly.

Also, sometimes it's easier to start over than to edit older material into a new format.

If we started with an outline of the topics to be covered we could add pieces as they come along.

Harrison

Agreed, Harrison. I have one or two of the FAQs on macros already. Topics I can think of right away that come up repeatedly: small or large for speakers, what should the XO setting be, what is LPF of LFE and where should I set it, what mic positions should I use, should I use all mic positions, why do I need to measure in places nobody sits, where has my bass gone, how do I connect two subs, screen says ambient noise too high, I can't hear dialogue properly, and many more I can't think of right now.

Some of the above are in the Setup Guide of course. I have to admit that it is some time since I read the Setup Guide - I will have a look at it asap. A lot of novices still don't bother to read the Guide and I guess our answer should always be, when something is covered in the Guide, RTFG!

One small issue - the Thread Starter doesn't seem very interested in helping us amend the content of the first post or two, or indeed the thread title, so we would have to rely on the Mods to change things for us or we'd need to host a separate FAQ elsewhere and link to it.

All of this has been discussed before (it should be one of the FAQs!) but it never flies. I guess it's the commitment of time from someone to actually get it done that is the hard part.

#51,685 ·
Thanks Keith, big help. I just got a new BIC PL-200 and after running Audyssey it came out to -12 dB so I will lower the volume and rerun it again. Is getting to -3db better then let's say -6dB? I don't mind tinkering with it so I rather it be spot on it. My Audyssey is 2EQ (TX-NR609) if it helps.

#51,686 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclarkx /forum/post/21775394

Trying to salvage something from the poor horse here. Just wondering what you would do to the design to solve the problem of different mic placements giving different results?

Harrison - do you mean how could it be improved? But you can't improve on perfection surely?! LOL, sorry... couldn't resist it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclarkx /forum/post/21775394

My only thought is the aforementioned increase in the number of mic positions within the mic'd area. I.e., maybe raise the 8 to 16?

Harrison

Yep - that may, er, not improve, er.... change it for the better, er....

TBH, I think you said it before - the differences, when following the instructions, are not large and quite likely only affect the OCD element of this thread (almost all of the 'regulars that would be then...).

#51,687 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey!steve! /forum/post/21776064

Thanks Keith, big help. I just got a new BIC PL-200 and after running Audyssey it came out to -12 dB so I will lower the volume and rerun it again. Is getting to -3db better then let's say -6dB? I don't mind tinkering with it so I rather it be spot on it. My Audyssey is 2EQ (TX-NR609) if it helps.

You don't need to get it spot on. The Guide suggests -3dB to +3dB probably because it allows some adjustment and tweaking to preference later. For example, you may want to run your sub a little 'hot' as many do. This entails turning up the volume in the trim settings after you have calibrated. So if your trim was set by Audyssey to +9, and you wanted to add +4, then you are getting close to the limits. There is also the possibility of overdriving the sub if the input from the preamp is fairly low and you have to wind it up on the sub amp to compensate. Similarly, the reverse is true and you don't want a very low setting for the sub volume control because this will mean 'winding up' the signal from the preamp and this may cause it go into clipping. Personally, I would shoot for -5dB to +5dB but if you prefer to stay within the Guide's suggestion then tinker with it until you get there.

But if you are slightly outside it then don't worry. FWIW, I don't think my subs have ever been in that range - currently they are both set at -5dB and it is no cause for concern in the least.

I am assuming you are happy with the trim settings for your other speakers?

Incidentally, a point which came up the other day - if the distance reported for your sub is greater than the physical distance in the room, that is normal too. Audyssey accounts for internal processing in the sub when it sets the sub distance. ('Distance' is actually 'delay' in reality).

One final point I should have mentioned before - on your sub you will need to set the internal sub XO to Off or Bypass or Defeat or whatever they might call it. If it doesn't have a switch for that, then turn it up to its highest setting - often something like 150Hz. Doing that gets it out of the way for Audyssey. Also, make sure that the phase control on the sub is set to 0.

#51,688 ·
I've search bat pig guide and the forum but I was not able to find what I'm looking for. I have a Denon AVR-1712 and when I set my system using audyssey auto calibration the sound level is way too low. I always have to raise all channel level by at least 5db. Am I doing something wrong???

#51,689 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 /forum/post/21776095

You don't need to get it spot on. The Guide suggests -3dB to +3dB probably because it allows some adjustment and tweaking to preference later. For example, you may want to run your sub a little 'hot' as many do. This entails turning up the volume in the trim settings after you have calibrated. So if your trim was set by Audyssey to +9, and you wanted to add +4, then you are getting close to the limits. There is also the possibility of overdriving the sub if the input from the preamp is fairly low and you have to wind it up on the sub amp to compensate. Similarly, the reverse is true and you don't want a very low setting for the sub volume control because this will mean 'winding up' the signal from the preamp and this may cause it go into clipping. Personally, I would shoot for -5dB to +5dB but if you prefer to stay within the Guide's suggestion then tinker with it until you get there.

But if you are slightly outside it then don't worry. FWIW, I don't think my subs have ever been in that range - currently they are both set at -5dB and it is no cause for concern in the least.

I am assuming you are happy with the trim settings for your other speakers?

Incidentally, a point which came up the other day - if the distance reported for your sub is greater than the physical distance in the room, that is normal too. Audyssey accounts for internal processing in the sub when it sets the sub distance. ('Distance' is actually 'delay' in reality).

One final point I should have mentioned before - on your sub you will need to set the internal sub XO to Off or Bypass or Defeat or whatever they might call it. If it doesn't have a switch for that, then turn it up to its highest setting - often something like 150Hz. Doing that gets it out of the way for Audyssey. Also, make sure that the phase control on the sub is set to 0.

When I first ran Audyssey with the new sub it went out to -12dB and I pumped it up to -9dB so that is probably going to work out great if I shoot for -5dB. The crossover was going to be my next question because I was reading conflicting material regarding that. I read that you should set the the XO to the middle along with the volume. But you are saying that I should just turn the XO all the way to the max and the 2eq Audyssey will do the rest?

I do like the trim on the speakers, I tried tuning the speakers using an SPL meter and the settings were completely different then Audyssey, but I think Audyssey sounds better. I only have two concerns regarding the trim, my front and center channel speakers are off on the measurement by a foot each. Should I correct this or just leave it alone? Also the surround and surround back speakers are the same speakers, should the XO's set by Audyssey be the same? Currently Audyssey sets the surrounds at 70 and the rears at 90.

Once again thanks a lot, I have my first movie night in my new house with friends coming up and I would love to have the system calibrated correctly.

#51,690 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbrault /forum/post/21776161

I've search bat pig guide and the forum but I was not able to find what I'm looking for. I have a Denon AVR-1712 and when I set my system using audyssey auto calibration the sound level is way too low. I always have to raise all channel level by at least 5db. Am I doing something wrong???

What do you mean by too low? There's a volume control to get the level in room to wherever you want it. Raising each channel level by 5 dB is no different from turning up the volume by 5 dB, escept it may impact DynamicEQ and Dynamic Volume, if the receiver has them.

#51,691 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey!steve! /forum/post/21776228

The crossover was going to be my next question because I was reading conflicting material regarding that. I read that you should set the the XO to the middle along with the volume. But you are saying that I should just turn the XO all the way to the max and the 2eq Audyssey will do the rest?

Yes. If there is an OFF or BYPASS switch use that. You have to eliminate the XO in the sub or you will be having two conflicting XOs going on at the same time. If there is no switch turn it to the highest setting. The other thing you read was wrong.

Quote:

I do like the trim on the speakers, I tried tuning the speakers using an SPL meter and the settings were completely different then Audyssey, but I think Audyssey sounds better.

The Audyssey mic and software are probably more accurate than the SPL meter.

Quote:

I only have two concerns regarding the trim, my front and center channel speakers are off on the measurement by a foot each. Should I correct this or just leave it alone?

That's interesting. Usually Audyssey gets speaker distances spot on. Are you sure? Are you measuring from the tweeter to the mic at the MLP before you move the mic from position 1? Once you have moved the mic you may not be putting it back into the same place? Depending on your AVR, it may only have a finesse of 6 inches in the distance settings, so the results can show 6 inches off even if it is only half an inch off. So I'd expect 6 inches of variance to be possible but a foot seems too much. When you run the calibration again, before you do position 1, measure from the tip of the mic to the tweeter of each speaker and then compare with the final Audyssey result.

Quote:

Also the surround and surround back speakers are the same speakers, should the XO's set by Audyssey be the same? Currently Audyssey sets the surrounds at 70 and the rears at 90.

Not necessarily. Audyssey EQs for the in-room response of the speaker and room combination. There could be some influence of the room on the speaker which causes, for example, boundary gain to affect one speaker and thus produce a deeper response. As the surrounds and the rears occupy very different positions in the room, I’d expect the XOs to be set differently.

Quote:

Once again thanks a lot, I have my first movie night in my new house with friends coming up and I would love to have the system calibrated correctly.

You’re welcome. Come back if you need anything else. Because I am in the UK and most of the regulars here are in the USA, I usually get this time of day on the thread all to myself - the other dudes are still in bed
Just in case you're wondering why nobody else has chimed in...

#51,692 ·

Quote:

Ideally, Audyssey expects you to be listening at 0 dB on your volume control or "Reference" level. I am usually at -20 for TV and -10 for movies, so it depends on what your definition of "too low" is.

#51,693 ·

Quote:

What setting is your Master Volume control showing when you listen at levels that you feel are not 'way too low'?

#51,694 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbarnes701 /forum/post/21772836

Forgive the double post, but there are two distinct things going on here. Refer to my post about the sub distance first, and get that aspect sorted. Then look at this one:

The issue with regard to music is a thorny topic. Audyssey works best with movie soundtracks because these are mixed to a known 'reference' standard. Music is not mixed to any standard and is at the whim of each mixer or producer. Chances are you have got Dynamic EQ engaged (it defaults to ON after running the calibration). DEQ boosts certain frequencies in order to account for human psychoacoustics where certain frequencies fall off faster than others as volume diminishes. So as you move the MV from 0dB reference, these frequencies will diminish faster than, for example, the mid range where the human voice lies. DEQ cleverly makes adjustments in real time for this effect and compensates for it very well when listening to movies, where the reference level is known.

However, you specifically mentioned CDs and music wrt to your 'boomy' bass. This is probably because you listen, like most people, at way below 0dB and so DEQ is affecting your FR - but because music mixes are all over the place, chances are that DEQ is boosting your bass too much. There is a setting called Reference Level Offset in your menus somewhere - locate this and try setting it to 5dB or 10dB or 15dB as you feel best. What this does is 'trick' your AVR into thinking it is playing louder than it is (by the offset you choose) and thus it diminishes the effect of DEQ. IOW, when you set the MV to -10dB, with a RLO of 10dB, then DEQ is doing nothing at all. Or try turning DEQ off altogether when listening to music and see if you prefer it that way. For movies, you can leave RLO set to 0dB or, if you feel the bass and especially the surrounds are too 'hot' then try a RLO of 5dB for movies too (which is how I do it myself).

If this is all confusing, please ask again and either I or someone will try to explain it slightly differently. It can be a bit confusing at first

EDIT: Jeff makes a good point. There is only so much correction that Audyssey can apply. If the room and the sub within the room are really bad, acoustically, then you may be asking too much of Audyssey. Have you experimented with the sub's position in the room at all? Moving it a few feet can make a dramatic difference. If you are able to post a photo of your room this would help with diagnosis of the problem - just a mobile phone photo will do - you don't need to call in Herb Ritts

Hi Keith, let me start by saying that the "Boominess" I mentionmed before was best described as more of an over emphasis of a certain lower frequency if that makes more sense. I have always liked clean, accurate, bass, I have never been a fan of the over bloated sound of some set ups, again this is my own opinion and taste, to each there own. BTW, after I ran Audyssey, I did turn off DEQ and DVol so those factors were not in the equation.

Last night I heeded your advice Keith and did the following: I ran the quick Audyssey setup just to make sure the sub was at 75db......I must have raised the sub volume when trying to make my adjustments and forgot about it
because it read 85 db.
I set the sub back to 75 DB and unplugged the mic. I set the sub distance back to the 16.4' that Udyssey had originally applied and also the original sub level trim of +2.5 db (I may have quoted the incorrect Sub level trim on my earlier post)

Well, problem solved it must have been a combination of the sub distance change, and for sure the sub Vol being at 85 db.

I played the same music/movie tracks and everything sound really good.

Thanks a million Keith and others.

PS. I assume its still Ok to tweak the sub level trim as I see fit but I should leave the actual volume on the subwoofer itself alone, correct?

Paul

#51,695 ·

Quote:

As already noted, if you feel the volume is too low on all sources, rather than bumping up all channels by 5db, simply raise the master volume; however, if it's only one particular source device that has the issue you can raise the setting (p. 72) for that particular source to bring it up to the level of the other sources at the same master volume. Also note that if you set Dyn Vol to YES in the AUTO SETUP routine, it defaults to "Evening" so you may want to try setting that to OFF.

For more help on your new 1712, join us in the Denon XX12 Owner's thread linked in my sig, especially reviewing the setup/troubleshooting tips/general info listed in posts #3-6.

#51,698 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21777114

I usually bump my trim level up because I like more bass. I wondered if this would cause any problems.

I have to bump my by about 3dB, too. I always do it on the sub itself. I try not to move it, but it just needs the slightest boost.

However, I'm finding that using DynamicEQ compensates for having to boost my sub level, manually.

#51,699 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidefpaul /forum/post/21776753

Last night I heeded your advice Keith and did the following: I ran the quick Audyssey setup just to make sure the sub was at 75db......I must have raised the sub volume when trying to make my adjustments and forgot about it
because it read 85 db.
I set the sub back to 75 DB and unplugged the mic. I set the sub distance back to the 16.4' that Udyssey had originally applied and also the original sub level trim of +2.5 db (I may have quoted the incorrect Sub level trim on my earlier post)

Well, problem solved it must have been a combination of the sub distance change, and for sure the sub Vol being at 85 db.

I played the same music/movie tracks and everything sound really good.

Great result. Glad you got it how you want it.

Quote:

Thanks a million Kevin and others.

Who's this Kevin fellow?

Quote:

PS. I assume its still Ok to tweak the sub level trim as I see fit but I should leave the actual volume on the subwoofer itself alone, correct?

Paul

That is correct. Make any level adjustments in the trim not on the sub itself. It makes it much easier to go back to a known starting point if you want to try a few different level settings before you settle on the one you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.