AVS Forum - Search Results
Showing results 1 to 25 of 892
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: diabolyte
Forum: OLED Technology and Flat Panels General   05-23-2012, 01:32 AM
Replies: 11,580
Views: 1,118,395
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by brody76...

Quote:Originally Posted by brody76 http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/22046749)

Samsung and LG might adopt a more radical solution, fixing price to...
Forum: 3D Displays   03-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Replies: 3,381
Views: 546,832
Posted By diabolyte
im selling mine. bought couple months ago. works...

im selling mine. bought couple months ago. works great. its awesome for 3D movies and gaming just looks so surreal but i just dont have time to play with it anymore and need the money. PM me if you...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd...

Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14611510)

Outside of the quality of components and the proprietary...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd...

Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14610807)

Fair enough, and I'm actually one of those people who puts...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by jcc...

Quote:Originally Posted by jcc http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14610467)

Every little extra spec helps. The fact that Sony yanked it tells me...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by jcc...

Quote:Originally Posted by jcc http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14609078)

The REAL reason they yanked the Pro is because it would have made the...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd...

Quote:Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14605271)

And the fact of the matter is, the XBR6 has the SAME...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-06-2008, 01:25 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by jcc...

Quote:Originally Posted by jcc http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14604499)

True, however, if for example, you’re thinking about buying a Mercedes...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by jcc...

Quote:Originally Posted by jcc http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14603018)

I disagree with you completely. The reason people like Sony XBR series...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by MUGEN...

Quote:Originally Posted by MUGEN http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14601843)

Please read before posting
Another 100 pretty much usless posts in...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by jcc...

Quote:Originally Posted by jcc http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14601607)

Good idea, the only reason that my test might have failed is if the...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
hmm...interesting developments...so far a couple...

hmm...interesting developments...so far a couple people have seen the xbr6 and one says it looks sharper than the xbr4 and the other says otherwise... guess I need to see it for myself to know for...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
well we know for sure the xbr6 will have better...

well we know for sure the xbr6 will have better black levels and contrast than the Z4100. the question now is whether it'll look sharper than the Z like the xbr4 does for certain sources. we'll see...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
heres a pic of the xbr7 i think...wow...look at...

heres a pic of the xbr7 i think...wow...look at dem clouds go...http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/09/sony_wireless.jpg
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
i think it's the 40xbr7. not sure though, could...

i think it's the 40xbr7. not sure though, could be the 46xbr8.
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   09-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
nice pics viper. honestly they look very...

nice pics viper. honestly they look very similar. it's pretty hard to figure out which tv actually looks better in terms of its sharpness and color from static photos and we don't know how these tvs...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
i think this pic is a good example of the...

i think this pic is a good example of the unmatched sharpness and details that many have mentioned seeing on the xbr4.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1457/img0235qh7.jpg

the sharp lines on...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Replies: 602
Views: 91,214
Posted By diabolyte
probably not since it's so thin like the 9.9mm...

probably not since it's so thin like the 9.9mm sony XV1 which uses LED BL illuminated from the side.
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Replies: 479
Views: 77,267
Posted By diabolyte
nice pics. thanks for posting them. this...

nice pics. thanks for posting them.

this pic shows amazing sharpness and details. BE2 PRO doing its job i guess.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1457/img0235qh7.jpg
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Replies: 3,778
Views: 597,297
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by djap2...

Quote:Originally Posted by djap2 http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14557207)

Oh, I found the pics...here:

Off angle viewing to show what...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Replies: 668
Views: 122,369
Posted By diabolyte
can MODs please merge all four samsung 950...

can MODs please merge all four samsung 950 threads please?
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-29-2008, 11:44 AM
Replies: 1,391
Views: 242,169
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by kyler13...

Quote:Originally Posted by kyler13 http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14550651)

You know, from that article, I don't see the benefit of 240Hz...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Replies: 6,574
Views: 1,012,195
Posted By diabolyte
Quote:Originally Posted by geister...

Quote:Originally Posted by geister http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/14550042)

Common sense says that Sony will not put a higher engine in the...
Forum: Plasma Flat Panel Displays   08-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Replies: 7,630
Views: 1,636,948
Posted By diabolyte
sorry for digging up this old post...but ...

sorry for digging up this old post...but

Quote:Originally Posted by wtfer http://www.avsforum.com/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/post/13896121)

Well D-Nice posted a...
Forum: LCD Flat Panel Displays   08-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 13,155
Posted By diabolyte
fwiw I found a pic of the 750 of the same cars...

fwiw I found a pic of the 750 of the same cars scene courtesy of pcmike

750
http://doorstop.org/carsblimp.jpg

950...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 892

 
Forum Jump: