or Connect

Posts by Darrin

Thanks for the order and VERY smooth transaction my friend. Best regards, Darrin
List has been updated!!
Sorry for the late reply. No, none are 3-D. I actually HATE 3-D:)
Hey guys. I haven't been on the forum much lately but I am still liquidating my collection. I have updated the list. IF you don't get an IMMEDIATE response to PM, please email me at ds3000@yahoo.com. SHIPPING: Shipping is FREE with purchase of FIVE TITLES (NOT including Box Sets). On purchases of 10 or more, choose a free title! Purchase 20 or more and get THREE FREE TITLES!! I'm paypal confirmed at ds3000@yahoo.com Once we have established a deal and payment has been...
Anybody interested in a great HD-DVD collection? Titles are in EXCELLENT condition, see list below. Billy Madison End of Days The Bourne Identity 300 The Deer Hunter Smokey and the Bandit The Jerk The Road Warrior Clockwork Orange The Nutty Professor Old School Hot Rod Caddyshack Animal House The Shining Face Off (Sealed) The Grinch That Stole Christmas (Carrey) Sleepy Hollow Carlittos Way Inside Man Midnight Run Troy The Fugitive (No Cover) Superman The Movie Balls of...
MASSIVE COLLECTION OF BLU-RAY MOVIES FOR SALE!!! This is a FANTASTIC collection of movies and ALL in "Like New" condition (there are also new/sealed titles in this collection). This is from my own PERSONAL collection and some of these movies were never watched or watched once with the exception of a few titles I got from Blockbuster (which are also pristine, I'm a fanatic!!). There are quite a few "Rare" titles in my collection (Cowboys and Aliens Steelbook was limited to...
For sale is the ULTIMATE children's Blu-Ray collection! It is a total of 25 Blu-Ray movies and ALL in EXCELLENT CONDITION (AS NEW)!!! The titles are; Meet the Robinsons Ratatouille Cars Wall-E The Incredibles Monster's Inc Ponyo Lady and the Tramp Toy Story Toy Story II Toy Story III A Bugs Life Alice in Wonderland (Live Action) Alice in Wonderland (Animated) Princess and the Frog Sleeping Beauty Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Enchanted Non-Disney titles are; Shrek:...
For sale is a Definitive Tech CLR2002 Center Channel Speaker. It's in VERY good condition with light usage and a few small scratches on the end cap. The speaker sounds GREAT and is one of THE best Center Channel speakers out there!!!
For sale is a PAIR of Meridian DSP5000C speakers. They are in VERY good condition and were going to be used for rear channels in an all digital system. I never built the system so the speakers haven't been used for a while. They sound FANTASTIC and for the money, are hard to beat. Original retail was $3575 PER SPEAKER! I would LIKE to sell as pickup since they are VERY heavy (about 60lbs each as each speaker has 3 separate amplifiers built in). These are the 18/24...
I'm selling a Runco 980 Ultra. I haven't used the projector since I moved but it was once the focal point of my Home Theater. It was last calibrated by Kevin Miller of Home Theater magazine and I used it with a Cinematrix modded Sony DVD player in 720p. The picture from the combo was stellar and up to that point, Kevin hadn't ever seen the Cinematrix modded player. He was VERY impressed by the performance of the player and especially, this combination!!! I still have the...