or Connect

Posts by dsayed

It is most likely the same thing that you see on remote feeds. It is data that is transmitted in the blanking interval and should not be visible on a consumer digital set. I see it on some transmissions carried by Comcast. If it bothers you, adjust the picture size.
Seems as though what is announced and shown at CES in January ships just prior to the next CES. Perhaps if manufacturers see sufficient excitement about a new product shown there, they actually start to make it...
The latest posts in this thread are really making me wary of buying this receiver.
Well I think I'm going to hold off for now. I'm actually hoping that the Audyssey XT32 and SubEQ features from the 4520 make it to the 3xxx series. Seems as though they came out last summer so perhaps there will be an announcement in the next few months. I don't need any multizone capabilities so some of the 4520 features are not relevant to me. Besides, prices only go down for this type of stuff...
I notice that left to right pans are jerky when watching content through an AppleTV 3 attached through a Denon AVR to this TV. It was particularly noticeable to me on two shows, both of which were British (Foyle's War and Come Fly With Me) which makes me wonder if it was an issue with the 25fps to 30fps conversion during the transcoding rather than the TV. However, Foyle's War was from Netflix and Come Fly With Me was from the iTunes store. I set all video processing on...
I'm considering upgrading to the 4520CI from my 3308CI. In an effort to save money, I saw that Crutchfield have open box and scratch and dent units available for $250 and $375 less than retail respectively. These both have a 60-day return period with a $7 return shipping charge (important for a large heavy item) and the 3 year factory warranty. There is also a Denon factory refurbished unit from Accessories4Less that is $800 less than retail but only has a 1-year warranty...
Thanks. Yes everything is in the wall and just runs down to behind the cabinet.The image below shows what's behind the TV. Ultimately, the empty keystone hole and the third HDMI will be Cat-6 with PoE but I haven't runs wires for that yet.This image shows what's behind the cabinet.
Thanks - haven't tried that yet due to needing run wire, etc.
Couldn't agree more. I use this mount from Monoprice. I like that the portion of the mount on the wall is very wide and has rails so that the TV can be moved horizontally.I also have a GoldenEar SuperCinema 3D Array soundbar mounted under the TV. I initially screwed up and thought I'd be mounting the soundbar directly to the wall, but didn't count on the fact that I would have had to made a cutout in the wall to accommodate the six speaker binding posts on the back of the...
Thanks for posting this! Just checked my serial, which is LFTRNWAN48148xx so looks like I'm a little outside the range. I do intend to keep a close eye on this though.