or Connect

Posts by GCocks

How did your set up turn out on the Epson and the Elite Screen? I want to go wiht a 150" screen and the same projector.
All of our HD-DVRs in the house have been resetting and displaying EAS on the channel/clock display on the box. I am not sure what is causing this or why. Anyone else experiencing this?
Does anyone have any information on Comcast adding more channels in HD to their lineup? I see that universal HD was recently added and Knight Rider kicks ass in HD. I used to love this show as a kid. I appreciate any and all responses to my question of the coming of future channels.
Does anyone have any information on Comcast adding more channels in HD to their lineup? I see that universal HD was recently added and Knight Rider kicks ass in HD. I used to love this show as a kid. I appreciate any and all responses to my question of the coming of future channels.
It is a good thing for Comcast here in Atlanta, but I'd rather see HDNET or ABC. I guess something is better than nothing!
Pradike, I am sorry to say that I am ashamed to live in the same city as you. You must have some relation to or with Comcast in Atlanta to bash ANY HD offerings when there are not nearly enough to satisfy anyone that visits this forum. New HD programming is exciting, even if it is Lifetime or Oxygen, Ha Ha!. VOOM even has me looking to expand my programming choices. I am tired of Comcast promising new channels and NEVER delivering them.
Thanks for that info. I will be trying to reach Mr. Steve Riley tomorrow via telephone to find out if there are is new information regarding this. The CSRs at Comcast are sure as hell not going to know anything.
I just made the call and requested the same. Maybe if enough people call, it MAY make a difference. It doesn't hurt to ask.
You should notice a difference with DLP and LCD. You cannot tell that much with a CRT display device. Starz-HD is finally on. Now if we can get WSB, HD-Net, HD-Net Movies, and Discovery HD I would be much more satisfied. Any updates on the status of the HD-PVR boxes that are supposed to be released to us? I know that they are available in Columbia, South Carolina on Time Warner Cable. It is a shame that we are such a large market and their programming is superior to...
You should notice a difference with DLP and LCD. You cannot tell that much with a CRT display device. Starz-HD is finally on. Now if we can get WSB, HD-Net, HD-Net Movies, and Discovery HD I would be much more satisfied. Any updates on the status of the HD-PVR boxes that are supposed to be released to us? I know that they are available in Columbia, South Carolina on Time Warner Cable. It is a shame that we are such a large market and their programming is superior to...