or Connect

Posts by Steve Mehs

I believe there is no commitment for the 508 at Costco
Not quite a trilogy, needs one more. But the Alex Cross movies, Kiss The Girls and Along Came A Spider. And The Jack Ryan set, Patriot Games, Clean and Present Danger and Hunt of Red October were great. But before Red Dragon, my favorite trilogy was the Lector trilogy with, Manhunter, Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal.
Not on DVD but hopefully one day it will be. The Pennsylvania Miners Story, that premiered on ABC the other night. Great tribute those who spent those 3 days in hell, escaping death many times. Defiantly a feel good movie.
U-571. The hero dies a tradgic death.
When the 508's first started shipping they included 2 remotes, never understood the reason why, but no one's complaining :) OT- Not that it makes a difference, just curious Rich, is the 508 Echostar/Dish branded or RCA branded. RS has Dish because of a deal with Thomson, but the 301s are the only RCA E* boxes I've seen.
The current deal from Dish is $199 with a 1 year commitment to AT150 and CC Autopay. Off the top of my head, I don't remember reading about someone getting one for free after talking to a CSR.
After the .php?s=&postid=XXXXXXX you have to add #postXXXXXXX so the url looks something like this Code: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1575853#post1575853
DirecTV does have a major break through being the first and only one so far offering component out on standard def boxes. I wish E* could add a set of interlaced component outs to some future non HD STBs.
High School Student :) On my days off from school I work at a uniform cleaning/rental service
I hate the idea of cencorship on DVDs. If I wanted edited movies I'd watch non premium tv, but I want the whole movie and the whole picture too. IIRC, one of Kubricks last wishes was to have Eyes Wide Shut not edited in anyway. The least they should do is respect a great directors wishes.