or Connect

Posts by isamu

OK thx.
Dumb question but is it safe to clean out the projector with an electric dust blower? Like say, this one?
4200hrs? wow....you got lucky
Good points all around.
^^THIS
Well in any case they should reduce the prices of the bulbs to maybe $100-$150 or so, *including the housing bracket. I find it hard to believe it costs them more $50 to make a bulb and a piece of plastic housing.
Have you changed the bare bulb before? It's kind of a pain in the ass. If you're not careful you could also break one of the two "arms" that stick out from housing(the ones with the springs around them) and then you're really screwed. Take my advice and just buy the whole thing. Life will be much easier.
Welp that's all folks. Bulb burned out again, this time I managed to get around 3700hrs in economy mode. Not too shabby but the other one lasted longer. New one has been ordered. You don't realize how much you miss your pj until the lamp burns out and you have to suffer 4 or 5 days until the new one is shipped to you. It's torment By the way, is there no way to clean the filter in this unit? I see nothing on the pj that's detachable other than the lamp compartment.
My bad, thanks
Sorry dude, I mean to say "LINK", not "ink", as in can you post a link to where I can buy one?