or Connect

Posts by Mike__P

Update: Still not finished testing, but I think the main video smearing issue I am having has more to do with the DirecTV box than the RX-Z7. I don't see the issue on dvd (480i output).
Video setting are as follows: HDMI>HDMI - Processing On, Res - 1080P, Mosquito - Off, block nr - 0, detail - 0, ee - o, brightness - (-3), contrast - (-6), saturation - (-8). Advanced settings - Monitor check - Have tried both with skip and detect - no difference. As far as what to look for; it was really noticable on HD NHL action. Following a player skating behind the net, the image would start to stutter or slow down. I recorded some more hockey last night but didn't...
Motion Blur/Judder Issue: Anyone else notice motion blur with their unit set to video processing on? It was very noticeable during the HD broadcast of NHL Hockey on VS. Now I am noticing it on every moving video including scrolling score tickers and such. Connections in my system are HDMI from the DirecTV HR-20 and HDMI to the 1080P plasma. RM-Z7 video processing set to on. Output display set to 1080P. The only workaround I have found is to set the video...
Anyone have a Universal Remotes - MXF file for this unit? I have a MX-850 that I am trying to program and there is no one really good combination Main Zone ir file for the factory remote. There are multiple pages in the URC database, but it would be nice to have one workable device file for the Main zone. I'm going to copy this request in the Z-11, Z-7, and V3900 forums as I think they use similar codes.
Anyone have a Universal Remotes - MXF file for this unit? I have a MX-850 that I am trying to program and there is no one really good combination Main Zone ir file for the factory remote. There are multiple pages in the URC database, but it would be nice to have one workable device file for the Main zone. I'm going to copy this request in the Z-11, Z-7, and V3900 forums as I think they use similar codes.
Well said and I agree with your comments.
Me too. On topic, I hope all of the hyperbole is correct about this algorithm as it will be incredibly useful.
tough crowd
I understand that this thread is 2+ years in the making.... BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TAKE THE OFF TOPIC BICKERING SOMEWHERE ELSE!