or Connect

Posts by SuperVision2010

Some call it the finest flatscreen panel ever made! Pristine condition, pixel-perfect withlow usage by adult forum member. ISF day/night settings unlocked and using D-Nice settings. Comes with stand and control-cal software. One of a kind! $2799 or B.O. May deliver locally for a fee. Call Steve Longo, Westford MA @ (508 )745-6281
Some call it the finest flatscreen panel ever made! Pristine condition, low usage by adult forum member. ISF day/night settings unlocked and using D-Nice settings. Comes with stand and control-cal software. One of a kind! Call Steve Longo, Westford MA @ (508 )745-6281
Is there any reason (or hope) to thinking that the upcoming HC8000 will have a less drastic offset than did the HC4000? The massive offset of the HC4000 prevents it from a proper mounting height for a HP screen use (eyeball height)
[quote name="conan48" One thing that I thought about is that the Sony 30 + darbee = 50es [/quote] I had the same thought except for the increased light output of the 50es. Maybe a high-power screen needs to be in the equation also?
Is it possible to download an entire thread to a reader such as a Kindle? If so, could you please describe the procedure? Thanks! Steve
I would recommend going grey and considering a slightly negative gain(.8) as well. As long as you have enough lumens to spare, this will help with your live sports viewing (better off-angle view and less reflected light back to screen under all conditions). Might be cheaper than a unity gain also.
Hi Coderguy, (and Zombie)Just a follow-up question regarding the HC4000 vs W6000: I think I prefer the DC3 of the HC4000 for its better blacks (after trying an ND2 filter on W6000 to tame it).Both were run on a 92 inch grey .8 gain screen for A/B testing. Problem with HC4000 in this set-up was it's relatively lower light output and "pop". I was able to easily run W6000 in economy, not even close with HC4000.What is your advice concerning the suitability of a high-power...
Mint condition monitor -not a scratch and pixel-perfect ! ISF modes unlocked with ISF day calibrated by D-Nice settings. Comes with Pio stand and wall mount , all papers ,manual and remote. Low hours with no issues - it's perfect! Must sell due to change in living situation-local pick-up preferred (Westford MA 01886) Call or write to Steve @ (508)745-6281
Mint condition W6000 with less than 100 hours. Bought new 3 mos. ago-still under warranty. Awesome sharpness and brightness and uniformity, but I have to sacrifice due to change in living situation. This projector is a light cannon! All paperwork , original packing and box will be shipped UPS ground. Call or write Steve with questions (978) 944-8811 (Westford MA 01886)
I started with a white 92" mated to my W6000 and moved up to white 106" to try to tame the brightness in a dark room on economy setting with a 15' throw. This is one bright projector even @ mid-range on cinema setting! Settled on a 92" grey screen in order to keep my eyeballs from melting (OK ,slight exaggeration) and to retain proper black levels. Granted , it's still a fairly new bulb, but unless you severely restrict the auto-iris or use neutral density filters you may...