or Connect

Posts by videocam

Thanks for the replies guys. DC, Don't have the fiancee any more, but the theater is done, except for front row seating and wiring the butt kickers LOL.
Any advice on a projector that would give a bright enough image, while using full house lights on a 16 foot by 9 foot screen. The screen material has not ben spec'd yet. This is for a large conference center and the screens will be on both sides of a 35 foot stage. I came in late on this project, and need some suggestions (the lower the cost the better). 720p or 1080p projectors are needed. Thanks in advance.
Any advice on a projector that would give a bright enough image, while using full house lights on a 16 foot by 9 foot screen. The screen material has not ben spec'd yet. This is for a large conference center and the screens will be on both sides of a 35 foot stage. I came in late on this project, and need some suggestions (the lower the cost the better). 720p or 1080p projectors are needed. Thanks in advance.
Hey everyone.... Sorry for the delay. The news biz has been kind of crazy lately and everything with the theater has kind of slowed down because of my busy schedule. TV is doing more with less and that coupled with flip-flopping schedules and my freelance video has been leaving me with little time to work on the theater (although it does work :-). I still have some cosmetics to finish and I have moved rear speaker placement (but have not yet run new wires.) On that...
Finally!
Yeah... I lost MOJO on my clear QAM tuner :-( I would watch that channel a lot.
Actually size has to do with 2 main things. The first is the size of the chips that capture the light. A pro camera will use three 2/3" or three 1/2" chips. she sheer size of these 3 chips makes the camera bigger. Bigger (or detachable) lenses for those bigger chips and a sturdier body to support that lens also add to the size of the camera. Second... larger heavier cameras are more steady when handheld. Take a small handycam and then shoot the same thing with a...
In the past couple of days I have noticed that the on demand stations (movies etc. other people in the area have ordered) have dissapeared from my clear qam tuner. They used to show up in the 103 to 110 channel range in the clear.
Thanks! They alternate colors...not as fancy as user W00lly's setup...but it gets the job done :-) Here is a close-up of the lights.http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post12612941
Glad I could be of some help :-) Let me know how things go. -Cam