or Connect

Posts by videocam

Well, I did a little bit more today. I put a couple of shelves in the rack...and made a keyboard shelf (I will put in an actual sliding one later). I'm still waiting on my Dell server (running Ncomputing server and MainLobby Server/Client) to arrive. I will install the linux media server shortly. On the touchscreen side... I bought a a Square-D pull out disconnect switch at Home Depot and gutted the enclosure. I mounted the 2 stock touchscreen power supplies on one of...
Lowes (at least in TN) does carry the blue flexible conduit from Carlon. It is the smaller 1" diameter.
That is what I did! (actually... am doing )
I bought my "smurf tube" from Tri-State Electronics 1 (SCG4X1C-100) 1 1/4\\" Resi-Gard Raceway 100 ft 1 (VC9963SC) Resi-Gard Solvent Cement 11 (SCE977GC) 1 1/4\\" Resi-Gard Raceway Clamp 5 pack Mine is orange (not blue...thus the name Smurf tube) and 1 1/4". You can see it running to my projector in this pic. The flexible orange run...not the rigid one (that is for the sprinkler system). Here is a shot of some of it curled up on my riser. I have this stuff running from...
The Avocent® Emerge™ MPX1000 HD multipoint extender provides wired or wireless connectivity for moving high-definition content from one source to one or more destinations incorporating High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI™) technology. High resolution VGA or HDMI/DVI computer graphics up to 1280 x 720 resolution, HD video including 720p, stereo audio, and control data are wirelessly transmitted to as many as eight wireless or wired receivers. The MPX1000 HD...
You might want to try an autocloser. http://www.autocloser.com/ You could also use X10, Insteon or other powerline automation system to control a relay that will bridge the contacts on your garage door opener. You could run the program specific for the system you choose on the computer that you PCAnywhere in to. For this you would need the relay control module, a computer interface for the system you choose, and IP camera to monitor the status of the door. I think it...
No. I was just contemplating deleting all my posts like Utah997. Just kiddingActually no updates yet. I'll prob get a little more done tomm. and Monday.Also meeting w/ the builder on Monday to start finalizing the house so I can move in. It has been a long haul.
I second the conduit suggestion. Run it now...it will save a lot of hassle later.
Good to hear...stay safe
OK.The touchscreens are all connected to one computer.The touchscreens DO NOT mirror eachother.I think the NComputing says it well.The TouchTronix website says:Both sites seem to be straighforward and clear about what their product offers. The terminals do get their own IP address via DHCP or you can assign a static one...However the host PC does maintain it's own IP address for internet, etc. IP traffic is routed back to the correct NComputing/Touchscreen device. Also I...