or Connect

Posts by mikey mo

Right On. Great episode. I still "hate" the mother and daughter. They hinder, rather than help this otherwise great show.
There's something I didn't know. I never check EPIX, but will now that I know they have MGM and LIONSGATE. Thanks for the info.
I hope Dickie didn't join his mom and brothers so we get to see him again next season.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head. As promised earlier, I watched this piece of garbage hoping to be entertained. I wasn't entertained; I was offended. If I want political commentary, I will watched the news programs of which there are many. Please excuse the rant.
Because of the very lukewarm review USA TODAY gave this show, I was not going to bother with it. However, you two guys have talked me into giving it a try.
I should be fair. My dad lived to age 87; my mother to 90; and my sister was a suicide at 40. I had an uncle who smoked who lived to 95.
Sigh. /s/ Ohio State grad
A lot of us didn't---and never have smoked. The other three members of my family all smoked and are all deceased.
A lot of us didn't---and never have smoked. The other three members of my family all smoked and are all deceased. I still remember my Navy days and going out beyond the three mile limit when the ship's store would be opened and cigarettes sold for One Dollar a Carton. I used to buy a carton or two for my Aunt in L.A. (I was docked in San Diego) who later died of lung cancer.
USA TODAY recommends that "like Pan AM, this show is best watched with the audio turned off".