or Connect

Posts by skoolpsyk

I don't know why they don't have them work with a choreographer for the "dance for your life" solos. It seems like we just get a version of their audition dances over and over and over...
lol, you know I watch most of these with the same fascination as watching a train wreck. Entertaining for sure, but I'm also shaking my head back and forth while uttering "wtf" and "what a shame"...
Quote: Originally Posted by Strevlac AVS = Audio Video Science. Just in case you didn't know. Thanks, I thought it was Anal-retentive Video Scrutinizing
I may be the only one, but I find the whole Clone Wars cartoon kind of creepy. It's like watching the wild and wacky adventures of Young Adolf Hitler. It's odd watching Anakin being portrayed as a hero for the most part to a kid's audience and knowing that in a short time this character will be slaughtering a group of younglings!
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
I wonder if they determine their releases based on how well the dvd version sold? I fear that Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters on dvd sold poorly since it was released just before they started releasing Blu-rays. I didn't buy it even though it is one of my favorite movies because I didn't want to double dip. I wonder if others did the same and doomed it to dvd hell as a result...
Ok, finally watched it for myself. If it is intentional, it would be pretty perplexing, because it is damn distracting--much more than just a couple of scenes. But it would still pale in comparison to the dozens of bat-****-insane "artistic changes" made to the Star Wars films, so I guess it's a possibility...
Maybe he didn't feel they needed it. I remember reading an interview with GDT about his plans for The Hobbit and how he was planning on using different color palettes across the two films, eight in all that would reflect different tones or "seasons". I could imagine he was going to use some kind of tinting to give a kind of subliminal feel. Look, I have no idea if PJ intended, approved or what. And if he did, yes it would surprise me, but there have been much much...
I think a simple production error is very plausible, if not the most plausible. I'm not sure where you got the idea I didn't think so.
I agree with this. Especially since it would probably take more money and time than anybody was willing to spend to get it exactly the way he wanted that this was a solution that nudged it closer to what he wanted even if it did come at the expense of a few scenes... Not saying that there is any truth this is the case or that I would agree with such a decision, but it is not out of the realm of possibility, even if such a thing has never, ever been done that way before...