or Connect

Posts by Zygmunt

First of all, this is fanless chassis. Front fins are radiator, part of CPU cooling system.There are vents in the bottom and top to cool rest of items.There will be feet in this chassis. We are building prototype. As soon as is ready I will get it here in the USA for testing.Without fanless cooling - you are right.Regards
Thanks guys for your opinion about cylinder chassis. What is your opinion about bookshelf fanless chassis? (Shown above in post #21) Regards
Two "front" or "side" ports. You have more USB ports on the back of motherboard.
Hi Guys What do you think about this - crazy - concept? Does anybody like it? Regards
Hi bwest1000. I am little bit confused. Are you talking about S16V or S16T? S16T has 7" VGA 800x480 monitor, so it must be compatible with any operating system. It is just VGA monitor. S16V has fluorescent display like this one: This one may not be compatible with MAC. More info on Soundgraph website. If you go with S16T - you are all set. You have what you need. You can also go with Wesena e7T. Wesena e7T has FingerVU 700 built in. Difference between these two is...
Yes, but only 2÷3mm and it may differ from sample to sample - I think. I compared carefully again Streacom pipes and PHT HP-97mm pipes today. I attached both pipes to radiator to be sure that both pipes are pressed against radiator firmly. Streacom pipe is on the left. Results are about the same like before. Here are my pictures: It looks to me that Streacom pipes are changing from flat to round slower than PHT pipes: To be absolutely sure I made another test...
HP4-97 arrived today, so I grabbed FC5, installed ASRock H81M-ITX and checked how new pipes will fit. Look at pictures. CPU socket can be 4÷5 mm closer to wall and it still will be OK. I don’t have ASROCK Z87E-ITX, but looking at pictures it looks to me, that socket on ASROCK Z87E-ITX is closer to motherboard edge, but just a little, so it should be OK – I think. HP4-97 are compatible with FLS-3, FLS-4, FLS-7 and FLS-8. Just look at pictures, please. I moved bottom...
They are arrived today, so I grabbed FC5, installed ASRock H81M-ITX and checked how new pipes will fit. Look at pictures. CPU socket can be 4÷5 mm closer to wall and it still will be OK.I don’t have ASROCK Z87E-ITX, but looking at pictures it looks to me, that socket on ASROCK Z87E-ITX is closer to motherboard edge, but just a little, so it should be OK – I think.Just look at pictures, please.I moved bottom plate close to wall ~6mm (total distance 32mm) and still could...
Guys, how do you like this design? I call this bookshelf computer. You can put it between books because vents are on the top and on the bottom. Slot for ODD Material: All Aluminum Motherboard Support: Mini ITX Hard Drive Bays: 1*3.5'+1*2.5' Optical Drive Bays: 1*Slim slot loading Dimension: 250*250*160mm(W*D*H) Available Color: Silver/Black or Customize, Sandblasted finish USB Ports: 2*USB3.0
Hi Jmqnick. What information do you need? Because it is OrigenAE chassis, can we go to Official OrigenAE thread to continue discussion? Regards