or Connect

Posts by Wilson-Flyer

Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction? All I get from Google searches is a bunch of malware sites.
I'm an Epson owner too. The same 1080UB, as a matter of fact. I've been a member of this forum since 1999 and I've never even heard a PEEP about anything called an Epson Loyalty Program and would have never even assumed such a thing existed had this question not come up. I thought it was a very good question and I hope someone comes along with a detailed post and not just a snide and uncalled for remark like yours.
Anybody?
Can anybody post some specifics on the difference between Theater and Theater PLUS? One vendor sent out a sale email today with a very good price on the Theater but I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake by not waiting a little longer. I have an Epson 1080UB if that matters. Thanks, -bob
Yep. You just hit the nail on his itty-bitty head. I want/need a 5010 too because of image shift but I can make arrangements for $1500. They gotta sweeten this deal especially since I still have to invest in 3D glasses that are included in the low hanging fruit. Something don't smell right here. I can't wait to hear Art's assessment of this whole thing once everything ships.
Ouch. Yea. That's what I was afraid of. I'd rather throw it in the bedroom or in a travel bag than take Thanks again. Like I said, that's what I thought but it never hurts to ask around.
I have one of these that works perfectly and was bought from AVS the day it was released. I just have the hots for a new projector with 3D capabilities because of my 6 YO daughter and the kind of things she wants to watch. I'm torn between trying to sell it (or give it away may be more proper) and just mounting it in the bedroom as a second projector. Does anybody know what this thing might be worth? It has less than 300 hours on it and comes with a spare bulb and...
AnyDVDHD + BD Rebuilder http://www.jdobbs.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilson-Flyer I'd like to know too. Anxiously awaiting a reply to this question. I have a 1080UB Pro. Anyone tried this with the Epson 1080UB? Still wondering. Thanks!
Huh?