or Connect

Posts by mark haflich

Cliffy. i reach Mike Parker and he is going to try and come. nothing definite yet.
The idea is to make it cheaper so that hardware costs do not dissuade the consumer from buying and down loading the titles. Do do this, you will need to add about 4TB external for $150 to have a decent amount of storage. but the mass market for 4K will steam and that needs a very cheap box especially if its for onky Sony supplied content.
I expect this baby to be cheap. Why? It only has 1TB storage internally. compared to the 2TB of the FMP-X1. Why. I think the future of 4K until 4K bluray will be streaming, But it maintains an external USB port for adding external storage. I predict a $349 price.
Yes.
Its only listed for $699 or something like that. Sony had package deals, gave them for free with the 84 inch panel, and had $200 off early on. Remember you can cut your loses with my Very generous salvage value offer.
The only thing we know for sure is that Haflich's cigar bet with Manni is a lock, an absolute lock.
Touching and stroking its curves will make communications easier.
Sony has announced a new UHD server called the FMP-X10 available in the USA this summer at a price yet to be determined. The specs and other stuff can be found on the Sony site. It will work with the tablet but comes with a remote control. Only 1TB of internal storage but the currently "in with us" external storage device is the Western Digital 4TB at $149 so you can transfer all the stuff on your FMP-X1 to the external drive and plug it in to the FMP-X10. The X10 does do...
Sony has announced a new UHD server called the FMP-X10 available in the USA this summer at a price yet to be determined. The specs and other stuff can be found on the Sony site. It will work with the tablet but comes with a remote control. Only 1TB of internal storage but the currently "in with us" external storage device is the Western Digital 4TB at $149 so you can transfer all the stuff on your FMP-X1 to the external drive and plug it in to the FMP-X10. The X10 does...
There are zillions of pictures already and impressions. I doubt anyone is coming to see it, most of us have been to Cliffy's at least once and most of this group has been to Cliffy's several times. This is a reunion of sorts but newbies are always welcome.