or Connect

Posts by Ralph Potts

Greetings,Glad to hear it Frank! Regards,
Greetings, I have requested a copy. When and if it arrives I will post back in this thread. Thanks guys! Regards,
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME WHEN THE LEGO UNIVERSE ASSEMBLES! The Lego Movie ARRIVES ONTO BLU-RAY COMBO PACK, 2-DISC DVD SPECIAL EDITION and DIGITAL HD ON June 17th FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT Also available is the EVERYTHING IS AWESOME EDITION with exclusive LEGO minifigure, bonus 3D movie, and more! Burbank, CA, April 17, 2014 – Everything will be awesome when “The LEGO® Movie” arrives onto Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD 2-disc Special Edition, and Digital HD...
Greetings,I am sorry to hear this. If you haven't tried it already do a factory reset and see if it clears the problem.Regards,
Greetings,You're quite welcome oz..! Be sure to post back with second go 'round impressions. Regards,
The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 ) Film: Extras: Audio/Video total rating: ( Max score: 100 ) 86 Studio and Year: Warner - 1977 MPAA Rating: PG Feature running time: 121 minutes Genre: Thriller Disc Format: BD-50 Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4) Video Aspect: 1.85:1 Resolution: 1080p/24 Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio, English Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Stereo Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish Starring: Roy Scheider, Bruno Cremer,...
Greetings,Todd, if you give me some suggestions for animated titles to try I can check on this banding issue for you. I don't use CMD but checking would be no problem.Regards,
Greetings,Regards,
The Review at a Glance: (max score: 5 ) Film: Extras: Audio/Video total rating: ( Max score: 100 ) 82 Studio and Year: Paramount - 2014 MPAA Rating: NR Feature running time: 70 minutes Genre: Comedy/Concert Disc Format: BD-25 Encoding: AVC (MPEG-4) Video Aspect: 1.78:1 Resolution: 1080p/24 Audio Format(s): English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby Stereo Subtitles: English SDH Starring: Jim Gaffigan Written by: Jim Gaffigan Region Code: A,B,C Blu-ray Disc release...
Greetings,Awesome! Enjoy it Jeff and be sure to post back with your thoughts afterward...Regards,